Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
Has the dev said anything on his discord? Hes got like 30,000 members.. surely they have made comments and the dev has had to make some kind of comments on his update frequency and the amount of content in the updates?
He said this isn't the full update. He said its a part of the future update released for beta testers.
"Be warned! As I said, this update is small. There is basically no lewd content in it. I explained why I want to release it anyway in the previous post."

Also he said, "It's just that in the last two weeks I didn't make any significant progress. I can say to you that there were some different problems that I encountered, but I don't want to make any excuses. The result is that I'm still slow as fuck. What am I doing right now: 1) I made new pictures so I'm rendering them. 2) I keep coding and putting everything together."

Reactions: mikel8519

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
What is in the game now? I was here around 6 month ...tought sth intesting will be here by this time. So is there any real sex scene now or endless teasing continue...and mc is still a weak bitch :| ?

• Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is in the game now? I was here around 6 month ...tought sth intesting will be here by this time. So is there any real sex scene now or endless teasing continue...and mc is still a weak bitch :| ?
with secretary.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Tag is there because some people throw a fit when a hot chick has sexual relations with anyone other than the MC. In this case, her own husband.
yea even mc doesn't love her (atm or in future either prolly). besides he allowed it to happen (had denied it earlier) so could say sharing.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
well then what does NTR tag stand for ?
Well was for Melanie had an orgie with lot of man and was make
a internet video that arrive to the Mc witch start blackmailed Melanie but was reworked and this scene was erased, now ntr if Mc let Melanie have sex with mark or don't save Tiffany from being abused and start like the guy abused her

jokerfakejkf

Aug 13, 2021
WTF is this update after 1 year? Is the dev serious?

Changelog:
Go to Melanies house and let it play. Melanie, Mark and Tiffany are going on a short trip to Tiffanys "Grandpa" (well he is not really her Grandpa)

Gametime: 5 Minutes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can u give me old save ?

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I will say a nightmare lol u don't have an idea how much this game was reworked, cliffhanger in the end of the update and then next update all changed lol and now we lucky if get an update in almost a year XD
Wow really ? I Kinda felt like the events in the game were odd and like with no content...i mean yo have not more content with you roomate and its supposed to be a game from much years ago...fk dude

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
Yes - feels like this is already in a downward spiral. He makes promises he can't keep over and over, people yelling at him and he's loosing his motivation more and more.

Assuming this is not some kind of scam I see only one way this might work - forming a team with somebody else responsible for programming and release schedule ;)

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
Damned...now I'm thinking about a concept/ story for a game named "Grinding Hero" ...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I didnt see half of the scenes that he showed previews for here, like mom teasing the boys, i saw tifany eating peaches and 2 boys talking to her, but never saw them spy on mom, never saw them at the lake or getting their bikinis on. Did i make wrong choices or pick out of order or something?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes