packor

Oct 11, 2021
um, there were never any choices with any of them.

They are all submissive. The "resistance" is just the "corruption" mechanic at work, because dev's idea of "corruption" is a wet dream where characters secretly want you, but you have to interface them like you're a basement kid until they put out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can we please get a Mac update also?
you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I haven't played this since January 2021. I load up a save and start playing.
-Nothing new with girl at home.
-Nothing new with the girl at work.
-No images for the content with the girls at the cafe (so I don't proceed)
-The last option is Melina's house. That starts me on the Tiffany story which is full of 'Not implemented yet'. Nothing much happens, except for changing some clothes, then it tells me to save here.
I'm very confused. There has been no new content for 20 Months?

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I haven't played this since January 2021. I load up a save and start playing.
-Nothing new with girl at home.
-Nothing new with the girl at work.
-No images for the content with the girls at the cafe (so I don't proceed)
-The last option is Melina's house. That starts me on the Tiffany story which is full of 'Not implemented yet'. Nothing much happens, except for changing some clothes, then it tells me to save here.
I'm very confused. There has been no new content for 20 Months?
By George she's got it! ;) Welcome to the conversation.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Excellent game. Every character has its own unique stories and characters. I can see each as its own game and it would still be amazing. In particular, I love the twins. Very believable life story and relatable and touching life experiences. The intimate scenes does take a bit out of its realistic-ness if that makes sense but still overall my favorite of the game.

Keep up the good work!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what is supposed to be in this new update?? i see 0 new content...another game that received a fake update...as wartribe academy...meh

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I have a question, already have a time i played so I do not remember the names but in the future will have how to get the daughter of the main woman enter into a relationship with that guy she hates to follow the path NTR?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What about the twin?
no twins, no secretary, no seb, no seb's roomie.

wel whatever place they are vacationing.

I have a question, already have a time i played so I do not remember the names but in the future will have how to get the daughter of the main woman enter into a relationship with that guy she hates to follow the path NTR?
if you want ntr then forget this since this has no ntr (tag is wrong).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
no twins, no secretary, no seb, no seb's roomie.

wel whatever place they are vacationing.

if you want ntr then forget this since this has no ntr (tag is wrong).
i dint find anything avbout it..u referring to old MC freind and her daughter?? the one that u try to help his hausband and are your friends?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes