cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mac update please
you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.

Reactions: gonza99

gonza99

Sep 10, 2019
you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.
Thanks for the tip!

GreatXhz

Jan 19, 2020
The latest gallery mod link should be this. Wish someone could update it in the front page link

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
When a developer says "the best corruption game you will ever play" about their own work, it kind of starts it off on a bad note for me. Good to proud of what you've done but please don't try to colour people's opinion.
Most of the girls in the title card are quite nice looking but then again, that too is subjective.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Please stop
im going to assume that means no i know nothing about this game the renders look good but im not a fan of ntr so just wondering if its something i could get into. i assumed its the key part of the game but figured it cant hurt to ask the description makes it seem like there could be a non ntr path

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AdmusSaint

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
im going to assume that means no i know nothing about this game the renders look good but im not a fan of ntr so just wondering if its something i could get into. i assumed its the key part of the game but figured it cant hurt to ask the description makes it seem like there could be a non ntr path
The NTR thing comes up every couple pages in the thread. There really isn't any. One of the LIs is married but the MC just trolls them more than anything. I think his whole point is that he really doesn't care about any of the LIs. In the end though it doesn't matter since no one expects the game to ever be completed.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
He makes one render. Then moves the face one inch to the left, then renders again. Then rotates the head half an inch up, then renders again. WTF, is this for real? You have like 30 renders that are all the same shit, lol.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
He makes one render. Then moves the face one inch to the left, then renders again. Then rotates the head half an inch up, then renders again. WTF, is this for real? You have like 30 renders that are all the same shit, lol.
That's not a problem at all. What is a problem is taking forever just to do that.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Well, today is the day for the BIG UPDATE! Will it happen?
Stop dreaming. At least, L&P give us blue balls. Didn't even get a boner with the last 2 builds of this one. A total disappointment. Almost one year for <5 mins gameplay. How can pplz still believe in him ? Move on.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes