Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't see why "not giving up" is embarrassing. :unsure: I keep doing and trying my best and I don't have any plans to stop ;)
I used to think you might be slow, but at least you are trying.

But all these "almost done" lies and all these months later this is all you have to show us.

Anybody actually putting the minimal effort into trying would have done much more.

So stop lying to yourself. Not only are you not "trying your best", not only are you not in the ballpark of "trying your best", not only are you not in the neighborhood as "trying your best", not only are you not in the same city as "trying your best", not only are you not in the same country as "trying your best", not only are you not on the same continent as "trying your best", not only are you not on the same planet as "trying your best", you are not even in the same galaxy as "trying your best".

Only in a bizarro mirror-universe could what you have done be called "trying your best".

Seriously, if this really is trying your best, it's better to look in the mirror and face the truth - you are NOT cut out for this. Creating a game is NOT what you should be doing. You are wasting your time and ours.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
I used to think you might be slow, but at least you are trying.

But all these "almost done" lies and all these months later this is all you have to show us.

Anybody actually putting the minimal effort into trying would have done much more.

So stop lying to yourself. Not only are you not "trying your best", not only are you not in the ballpark of "trying your best", not only are you not in the neighborhood as "trying your best", not only are you not in the same city as "trying your best", not only are you not in the same country as "trying your best", not only are you not on the same continent as "trying your best", not only are you not on the same planet as "trying your best", you are not even in the same galaxy as "trying your best".

Only in a bizarro mirror-universe could what you have done be called "trying your best".

Seriously, if this really is trying your best, it's better to look in the mirror and face the truth - you are NOT cut out for this. Creating a game is NOT what you should be doing. You are wasting your time and ours.
Oh, you still disillusioned. He not lying to himself, he just lying to you XD

me130

Dec 11, 2017
It is not sloppy, it's just small... :HideThePain:
I think it's a good idea to release small but frequent updates. I like this direction of development much more than what most other developers do with one update in 4-5 months with shit content.

If you do consistently release updates for the next few months (No matter how small) I think you can get on track for actually completing this game again. You can even go a bit extreme and go for weekly (Or bi-weekly) updates like Arc games. This is a really common practice in software development and it's been fairly successful.

Good luck on the next release Enyo :)

Reactions: Ursus4321
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes