CountKael

May 16, 2022
"im sorry to inform you that i wont be able to post the update because bla bla bla ill post the update 3 days later bla bla bla enjoy this cock and ball torture you degenerates"

Dev didnt say this but base on past records, you can pretty much hear it in his voice

• Haha
Reactions: Ahegaosm

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
"im sorry to inform you that i wont be able to post the update because bla bla bla ill post the update 3 days later bla bla bla enjoy this cock and ball torture you degenerates"

Dev didnt say this but base on past records, you can pretty much hear it in his voice
Shit man, give me the lottery numbers.

1661655069026.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
yes 3 days, exactly after next Patreon bill.
3 days would have been yesterday... Patreon shouldn't rebill for two days after that.

Not that it matters since the timeline came and went.

Again.

If you're jumping ship though, remember to do it today.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I hate to say this (who am I kidding, no I don't), but this dev is the definition of all-world talent potential matching up with bottom-of-the-barrel self-discipline. Such a shame.
Fully agree. I don't think he's malicious (though I get why others do), I just think he has very, very poor discipline and can't stay out of his own way. It's a shame.

Samurai_mocte

Aug 1, 2022
the developer said that the game will be released on August 27 and the point is 100 percent, and then writes in the discort on August 28 that the game will be released in 3 days and already 4 days, and there is no game, maybe he does it for his subscribers so that they are the very first to play or he has not finished the game yet, and why promise such deadlines if you don't have time to release the game on the date you specified

Reactions: Game_Dream
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes