7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Any idea why when I try to save the progress, I get a full page error comes up "Exception has occurred"?

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
I don't see why "not giving up" is embarrassing. :unsure: I keep doing and trying my best and I don't have any plans to stop ;)
Enyo, don't make excuses, don't explain, and don't apologize to anyone - you create a beautiful, amazing game and you don't owe anything to anyone. If they want to join your art, they will wait as long as necessary, and then the same amount, if necessary.

Sep 8, 2020
For "milking" you need at least a cow willing to be milked.
If Enyo forced someone at gunpoint to pay him for his game, it would be called "robbery" and "extortion".
No one is forcing you to buy his game and play it, what are you complaining about?
I think it would serve you better to say "I think you are complaining" (coz its you who thinks I'm complaining as opposed to it being fact that I was complaining :FacePalm: where do such idiots come from?). I was merely observing things playing out (being an indie game dev, you start to see patterns).

But in any case, semantics. Also, glad you came to Enyo's rescue! Enyo really needs it based on their track record lmao!

Side note - very interesting to see this now:
- release an update after forever
- the update is small and does not justify the time spent creating it
- dev lurks in this forum to field comments that wont agree with their pre-disposition
- release another sloppy update which is small and does not justify the time spent creating it
- lurk in this forum again to field comments that wont agree with their pre-disposition

Such incompetency or maybe that's exactly what their patrons were looking in Enyo! Not gonna make assumptions here ;).

But I shouldn't observe and write things down here as I see them happening objectively or people start to assume I'm complaining.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Indeed. It is not really complaining so much as making fun of other people that keep going on with the back and forth.

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
I think it would serve you better to say "I think you are complaining" (coz its you who thinks I'm complaining as opposed to it being fact that I was complaining :FacePalm: where do such idiots come from?). I was merely observing things playing out (being an indie game dev, you start to see patterns).

But in any case, semantics. Also, glad you came to Enyo's rescue! Enyo really needs it based on their track record lmao!

Side note - very interesting to see this now:
- release an update after forever
- the update is small and does not justify the time spent creating it
- dev lurks in this forum to field comments that wont agree with their pre-disposition
- release another sloppy update which is small and does not justify the time spent creating it
- lurk in this forum again to field comments that wont agree with their pre-disposition

Such incompetency or maybe that's exactly what their patrons were looking in Enyo! Not gonna make assumptions here ;).

But I shouldn't observe and write things down here as I see them happening objectively or people start to assume I'm complaining.
You so carefully explain your words, as if Enyo personally deceived you for millions, or an angry community of patrons deceived by him chose you personally as their official representative. If you are an indie developer, go develop indie games, why are you asserting yourself here in front of the public at the expense of other developers?

CountKael

May 16, 2022
It's not embarrassing that you take a whole lot of time to get a tiny bit of stuff done. But what's embarrassing is the fact that you gave ETA's time after time after time and still failed to nail them.
This sums up my issues with ENYO, almost nobody would give a shit on how small or large the update is. Heck Ripples just updated and added a wopping 17 images and everyone was just like "oh ok cool". But the fact that you keep giving deadlines and moving it time and time again is what makes the community go against ENYO.

To be perfectly clear, pretty sure most of us doesnt hate ENYO's work, heck False Hero has some good fucking renders and is a pretty decent corruption game.
What we hate is ENYO's work ethics.

Thank you for coming to TedTalk, have a nice day ya perverts.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
v0.38.1 Alpha
70 new pictures and almost finished event

Well, this could get an "almost" finished update. Maybe some guys/girls where "almost" ready to play this update. I got "almost" the tendecy to download this crap again, "almost", but not this time.
*sarcasm off

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
This sums up my issues with ENYO, almost nobody would give a shit on how small or large the update is. Heck Ripples just updated and added a wopping 17 images and everyone was just like "oh ok cool". But the fact that you keep giving deadlines and moving it time and time again is what makes the community go against ENYO.

To be perfectly clear, pretty sure most of us doesnt hate ENYO's work, heck False Hero has some good fucking renders and is a pretty decent corruption game.
What we hate is ENYO's work ethics.

Thank you for coming to TedTalk, have a nice day ya perverts.
pretty sure with ripples they re did the first chapter which if i remember right was around 1500 renders

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
False Hero 0.38.1 Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes