Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Wouldn't it be fun to see Enyo try to square this tiny release with all the previous "almost done" comments in the last year? I mean, that'd probably be more fun and interesting than this release.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I didnt see half of the scenes that he showed previews for here, like mom teasing the boys, i saw tifany eating peaches and 2 boys talking to her, but never saw them spy on mom, never saw them at the lake or getting their bikinis on. Did i make wrong choices or pick out of order or something?
None of that is there. 90% of it is just the pictures he showed the last few weeks before the update. So much of what he teased in the last year wasn't even there.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
i have not play this game saw it 2018.. still not done.. ok, whether this is best game ever or just average.. anal tag still future plan? download 7GB...
The way the story was going, he should get to anal eventually.

As it stands now though, there is a ton of fooling around and teasing... but only one scene with actual sex in the entire game.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
The way the story was going, he should get to anal eventually.

As it stands now though, there is a ton of fooling around and teasing... but only one scene with actual sex in the entire game.
oh thx reply, but i delete my comment after reading the REVIEW.. not waste downloading a game design milk it patreon(base on review..) this kinda game be at 50% after 5year.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
People in this thread: "The game dev is a worthless, lazy, scamming piece of shit."

Also people in this thread: "I wonder why he is getting tired of working on this project? Such a shame, he makes the best renders. I wish he would finish."

You cumstains are shameless.
It's bz the dev keep rework the story, change everything, in like 3 years we didn't go on with the story we played the same over and over with few changes and now he being slow with updates but that's its OK if we can actually go on but... Idk I fear we go back to reworks the story at some point lol that's why people getting tired

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just downloaded this update, and I was somehow even more disappointed than I expected to be.

It would've been better for him to not release this and just complete all the "not implemented" options first. Which, according to his update posts of the past couple months, should be nearly complete. Guess we'll find out in a few more months.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
People in this thread: "The game dev is a worthless, lazy, scamming piece of shit."

Also people in this thread: "I wonder why he is getting tired of working on this project? Such a shame, he makes the best renders. I wish he would finish."

You cumstains are shameless.
I understand the premise of your post. But the negativity and general doom and gloom around this project and Enyo is his own making. Nobody disagrees that the game itself is high quality, it's the entire reason people haven't walked away from this project. Despite everything else.

This used to be a much more popular and anticipated game. And then Enyo started reworking everything (several times) but the bigger and seemingly systemic issue is he started missing deadlines (many times) up to and including missing deadlines a day after he made them. Despite repeatedly saying the update is nearly complete for weeks if not months. This is how we got this introduction update, he felt pressure to release something (even if it isn't complete) because he kept missing all his deadlines.

Then you add in the fact that he openly admits to getting lazy and not working, despite wanting to work on the game all the time, and then admitting he agrees with the critiques he gets but never does anything to address them. I'll give him credit for being honest about his failings, but he needs to put some action to those words.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
is his own making
I also agree with the premise of your reply, but the toxicity of the majority of people here is quite likely a good source of the laziness that Enyo admits to. Toss in the fact that he was working as a 1 person team, you have to cut the guy some slack, but people started shitting all over him almost immediately after the previous update. I honestly have a hard time blaming him after reading just one page of comments here. I'd quit working on it, too honestly.

fapman25485

Apr 10, 2021
I also agree with the premise of your reply, but the toxicity of the majority of people here is quite likely a good source of the laziness that Enyo admits to. Toss in the fact that he was working as a 1 person team, you have to cut the guy some slack, but people started shitting all over him almost immediately after the previous update. I honestly have a hard time blaming him after reading just one page of comments here. I'd quit working on it, too honestly.
The thing is Enyo himself keep making promises and failing to keep them, repeatedly. Sure, it's a free game, he's a one man team, I don't even care if he takes one year to release one update, but saying the update is huge and more than half completion months ago and then to only release something ridiculously small shows that he's been lying all this while. Why put the blame on someone else for his own laziness?

> release a update (reality << expectation)

> angry comments

> *surprise pikachu face*

The frustration we are feeling here is because he RAISED our expectation of the update then failed to keep it. That's like your gf keep telling you that she will give you the ultimate blowjob, rimjob, handjob, boobjob, keep your peepee happy on your birthday then only to lay there like a dead fish.

The only thing I agree with you is that if he's tired and burnout, just stop working on the game.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
if every dev cared after getting a page of criticism on "some pirate site", none of them would ever have finished a game. I'd expect that someone that's developing an adult game would be somewhat grown up, at least.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Your point predicates on the premise that this dev is disillusioned due to the public shaming. However, Enyo has literally said out loud many times that is not the case, that the public shaming motivates him to "try" to do better. So no, no slacks should be cut for Enyo because of 1) the repeated broken promises; and 2) this is what the dev wants as motivation.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Haven't played this game since the first redo. I was interested to see what had happened since. However, this last update disturbs me greatly. I like the concentration being on Lucy, sure, but WTF is up with all the scenes being from her POV and not having any actual choices in how she acts. I can... sort of understand the developer wanting to finish a single thread going forward, but at the same time, if you have choices and most of those choices are not ready yet, and the scenes you can see are very much not to your liking, then there is a major problem with the game from a player's perspective. Could we have gotten around this by choosing the no NTR choice at the beginning? Maybe, but then you wouldn't be playing the game as intended, and that removes some of the player interaction from the game, something which annoys me.

Further, is it just me, or is the daughter WAY too damn timid now? I honestly thought she was a bit of a firebrand who was actually sort-of sweet on the MC. Now it seems as if she is a major submissive to anyone around her bar Mark. Again, it comes back to not being able to make actual choices when playing as her.

So this game is very much a miss for me at present, and will remain so until the choices actually start mattering.

Reactions: mikel8519
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes