sirseatbelt

Jul 9, 2019
Not sure if i've said this before, upthread, but:

:sneaky: Modest, aren't we? :giggle:
It was always hyperbole but it was still at least vaguely true. Then at some point they decided to rip out all the content and rebuild it. I've seen exactly two games that did something like this where it made sense, and both of them had to do with disputes with people on the team where one person took their IP and left. Every other time it feels pretty unnecessary.

Smexy

Dec 29, 2017
sweet nice update :love: and i hope someone willing to make gallery mod update too

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
this game is an enigma yes we love it but like so many games here time is the constant,maybe dev did not get support required for regular updates i dont know,i remember the first version with high hopes now we have this 4 years in the making,best corruption game i think not for me.but best of luck going forward dev :)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Is there a way to get back to the farm if you already left? Or do i have to load a waaaay earlier save?

Kycok

Feb 18, 2019
I will never understand why ppl make games of this type W/O puting a fucking "to do list" in it and not giving walkthrough either. Am I rly supposed to download new patch load a save and then just click every girl every time of the day of every day to find out what to do in the game???
These updates can take hours and hours of looking everywhere just to finally see few new scenes.
make a f-ing walkthrough or put a quest log in the game. ffs this is literally the most basic part of making a game

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I will never understand why ppl make games of this type W/O puting a fucking "to do list" in it and not giving walkthrough either. Am I rly supposed to download new patch load a save and then just click every girl every time of the day of every day to find out what to do in the game???
These updates can take hours and hours of looking everywhere just to finally see few new scenes.
make a f-ing walkthrough or put a quest log in the game. ffs this is literally the most basic part of making a game
The walkthrough is easy.

1) meet girl. end up roommates. almost get laid.
2) meet old ex. almost get laid.
3) meet ex's daughter. almost get laid.
4) meet twins. almost get laid.
5) harass secretary. get laid.
6) wait for updates.
7) wait longer for updates.
8) install 5 minute update that essentially removes the MC from the game.
9) wait for more updates.
10) wait longer.
11) install another 5 minute update with barely any content.
12) uninstall the game.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes