elle21

Jul 22, 2019
So let me understand before download this update erese mc from the game and switch to a girl mc?? It's just confusing in read the replies

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So let me understand before download this update erese mc from the game and switch to a girl mc?? It's just confusing in read the replies
No, this is still a male MC game. The "female MC" people are talking about is Tiffany, she isn't an MC, but a LI. These past few updates have been from her POV when she and her mom go on a family trip.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
No, this is still a male MC game. The "female MC" people are talking about is Tiffany, she isn't an MC, but a LI. These past few updates have been from her POV when she and her mom go on a family trip.
Oh ok thank you

Samurai_mocte

Aug 1, 2022
kek. I just realized the dates for this game. It started in 2018... How tf is this guy still getting $800+ a month for this with the level of content? I blame Russia.
Shut up there, what's the matter? The game does not belong to my country and has nothing to do with Russia

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not easy to say if tiff is li or not, she has attraction on him (due he saved her and other things) and only time tells what way things swing.

Why is the ntr tag removed?
cause there is no ntr and hadn't even before revamp but dev or f95 wanted to avoid yelling of ntr when possible li got groped by older guy so ntr tag was added.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
cause there is no ntr and hadn't even before revamp but dev or f95 wanted to avoid yelling of ntr when possible li got groped by older guy so ntr tag was added.
Thanks, I always assumed it was the main subject of the game and stayed away because of how people talk about it.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
In 4 years we get 1Gb of game, are there any patrons supporting this???
Some 400 of them for an estimated 880/month.... Game looks good enough but the total of content delivered since 2018 (!!) is very limited. Can't escape the impression this game is made for anything else but milking patreons... Doubt we will even see this completed before 2050 at this rate...

This game started out promising, but i'm afraid by now the only promise seems to be it will never finish... Too bad :(

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes