ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
not needed, ingame hints tell enuf besides game is linear as javelin.
walkthrough? don't need it since game gives plenty of hints and right choices are either easy to guess or don't matter that much.
don't need, ingame has hints and what those don't cover just needs to poke around.
ingame has hints. walkthrough was for old version and remake made it obsolete.
don't need wt, ingame gives enuf hints when talking to some1.
where in game? cause i cant seem to find any, unless you mean those "hints" that you can click on the characters? cause those does not rly give much info about how to do stuff or what to choose in conversations.
cxx you've said this over and over, yet it's categorically false. A walkthrough doesn't just tell you what to say or do in the middle of a scene; it tells you where to go and at what time.

Without a walkthrough, this game is nearly unplayable. I'm getting through it by studying the .rpy scripts, but SO MANY events are never going to be triggered unless you're in the right place at the right time.

Reactions: Shifty_9

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
cxx you've said this over and over, yet it's categorically false. A walkthrough doesn't just tell you what to say or do in the middle of a scene; it tells you where to go and at what time.

Without a walkthrough, this game is nearly unplayable. I'm getting through it by studying the .rpy scripts, but SO MANY events are never going to be triggered unless you're in the right place at the right time.
Since the story is not really linear, just go several days to the same person on different daytimes and you get all you want. Simple, right? So no wt needed, its not that much of content so its really hard to miss scenes.

Or:
mornings at work with your secretary till afternoon
from afternoon go to your childhood friends house
evenings at your home with that woman (play xbox, bath scenes - also in the mornings after wake up - peek inside your bathroom)

The rest comes from all alone. Maybe it helps a bit to read also the text to get your hints (the two sisters for example on different daytimes) but you get all scenes when you does it like me, do one person after another...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes i have said so and still say that wt not needed since i and many others have passed all content upto 0.37. if you can't then maybe this game isn't for you.

dev hasn't made wt and won't make so if you need wt then you need to ask it elsewhere on this forum.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Maybe a Modder will do a mod here :KEK:

Joke aside, almost like in real life, wake up and go peep at your roommate, then go to work and fuck your secretary, after work go to your best friend and grope her OR go to the two sisters and grope them, evenings and night play with your roommate. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played .38s and .39 and all there was grandpa perving tiff (hands off, she belongs to seb), doubt story would been any different if had went to see uncle barry.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
played .38s and .39 and all there was grandpa perving tiff (hands off, she belongs to seb), doubt story would been any different if had went to see uncle barry.
beautiful women belong to all men.
Seb is just stupid,if he was a hot shot he would have fucked all the women.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes