Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
The true False Hero is the creator of this game
If they didn't flip flop with how the game should be (and trying to please everyone which is impossible) it would be close to completion by now (for they have removed more then added in content and story by this point)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's so many not implemented choices that i'm quite sure that those won't be implemented ever.

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
This massive game content removal makes me sometimes think the whole thing isn't even malicious :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Leo Patrick

Sep 1, 2019
Where is the latest version....
When i downloaded it zip name is 39.1 beta but after extracting it it says 38.1 beta why???

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
hi guys, just one event talking with the neighbor kids (tim and matthew) while Tiffany was picking fruit?
the lake is mentioned, the scene ends. Any other events between Tifanny and the boys? For example, I did not see the scene below. is there something i missed?

1668888535578.png

Last edited:
Reactions: xmrrobotx

Darkness53

May 20, 2017
hi guys, just one event talking with the neighbor kids (tim and matthew) while Tiffany was picking fruit?
the lake is mentioned, the scene ends. Any other events between Tifanny and the boys? For example, I did not see the scene below. is there something i missed?

View attachment 2180605
scene is not finished yet... wait for the new update... scenes will be finished

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is the Mc female protogonist or male or both?
mc is male, tiff isn't mc even on 38.x update onward players control tiff instead seb. 38.x updates are just sidestory.

nope. she just keeps talking about lake with mommy but day when they go there isn't in game.

tohaib

Aug 12, 2020
mc is male, tiff isn't mc even on 38.x update onward players control tiff instead seb. 38.x updates are just sidestory.

nope. she just keeps talking about lake with mommy but day when they go there isn't in game.
thank you for the rep ;)

Dec 14, 2021

View attachment 2180605
the picture shows the cards and apparently they will play cards and 50-50, but this is not exactly my guess maybe there will be cards for undressing

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes