Samurai_mocte

Aug 1, 2022
here I understand the release of the beta version of one game Summer's Gone, you can just say half the game is on beta and not like one game 2 beta for 1 minute and that's it

Samurai_mocte

Aug 1, 2022
well, people are ready for the next beta, 40.1 beta will be released soon, and the mega-giant update will be released closer to the new one or to the relationship with the turkey

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well, people are ready for the next beta, 40.1 beta will be released soon, and the mega-giant update will be released closer to the new one or to the relationship with the turkey
and complete never. too many old scenes have choice not available yet.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Enyo — today 16:09
Progress info. Hey guys. Sorry that I didn't post anything. There wasn't anything to post or any good news to share. I worked very slow and I did only about 20% of what I had planned. Mostly I was busy dealing with my personal stuff. But it's totally my fault that I wasn't able to deal with that faster and wasn't able to work efficiently, so it's not an excuse. I'm just stating the facts of the current update progress. I hope I will be able to bring some exciting news soon! But don't expect the update earlier than the end of the December. That's what I'm sure of. But I will keep you informed on the progress of the update.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Progress info. Hey guys. Sorry that I didn't post anything. There wasn't anything to post or any good news to share. I worked very slow and I did only about 20% of what I had planned. Mostly I was busy dealing with my personal stuff. But it's totally my fault that I wasn't able to deal with that faster and wasn't able to work efficiently, so it's not an excuse. I'm just stating the facts of the current update progress. I hope I will be able to bring some exciting news soon! But don't expect the update earlier than the end of the December. That's what I'm sure of. But I will keep you informed on the progress of the update.
Does that mean he pays back 80% from his earnings to the patrons? :)

Samurai_mocte

Aug 1, 2022
And I've already said it that the game will be released by the new year or Christmas

Black James

Dec 16, 2019
hi guys, i try download this game, but mega link, anonfiles link and gofile link = 0.38.1 alpha in files. Not 0.39.1 alpha.
I don't understand why this hasn't been fixed since the update was released

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi guys, i try download this game, but mega link, anonfiles link and gofile link = 0.38.1 alpha in files. Not 0.39.1 alpha.
I don't understand why this hasn't been fixed since the update was released
as said before either dev didn't change version number ingame or made false update.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes