cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any lewd scene with the twins? Last time I play there is a bath scene (very old version)
sex? no but can peek blonde twin while she's in shower and mc helps her masturbate when they are watching hentai.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Just a rename mod I cobbled together super quickly using find and replace with some regex and a backspace key.

Game Version: v0.38.1 Beta (2022-11-10 00:00:00 UTC)
Note: As of this time, the version number for this thread is incorrect. The game is actually 0.38.1 Beta, not 0.39.1 Beta.
  • Allows you to rename MC at the start of the game. Just press enter for the default Sebastien.
  • Unfortunately, removes the typos where you're called "Sebastian" or "Sebsastien." :p
  • I used the same variable name as heero000's mod, so your name will carry over if using a save with that mod.
Of course, if there are issues, please let me know and I'll look into it asap.

Download: F95Zone - Mega
isn't better if the name is changeable even without the mod? i mean... why a mod for this?

Reactions: Evan Treborn

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
not that i'm complaining, but... why people like so much sandbox? i mean... the prollogue was perfect, and them... sandbox z.z i hope this don't need the grinding thing too x.x

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Ouch, only now i saw she need a wheelchair... i kinda feel sorry x.x 1673375883615.png
i mean, losing the -almost- entire family, is already something hard, and then, this...

Reactions: xmrrobotx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not that i'm complaining, but... why people like so much sandbox? i mean... the prollogue was perfect, and them... sandbox z.z i hope this don't need the grinding thing too x.x
well this isn't that bad sandbox. some grinding since can't do everything at once with npcs.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
well this isn't that bad sandbox. some grinding since can't do everything at once with npcs.
yeah, some kind of sandbox is almost cool, like twisted world, but, still, i really hate this :v i mean, i know the stuff shold be a game and not a book, but, i really like more when is like a novel e.e
still, yeah, not bad sandbox, i saw some before i started another one, but i'll come back in the future, the renders are pretty nice and the story isn't bad until now

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
isn't better if the name is changeable even without the mod? i mean... why a mod for this?
The mod exists because last I checked, you can't change the MC's name.

If the game had the builtin ability to do it, then the mod would not be needed, however no system exists.

Speaking of which, it seems I missed 0.39. Nope, the note still applies. It's still 0.38.1 in reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
The mod exists because last I checked, you can't change the MC's name.

If the game had the builtin ability to do it, then the mod would not be needed, however no system exists.

Speaking of which, it seems I missed 0.39. Nope, the note still applies. It's still 0.38.1 in reality.
yeah, i mean, why not make the name changeable? x.x its really rare for not have this option since the start

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
yeah, i mean, why not make the name changeable? x.x its really rare for not have this option since the start
That's something you'd have to contact the dev about, not me. A few of their links are in OP.

It's almost certainly a matter of desire more so than anything else. I'm sure the Enyo is perfectly capable of putting in a prompt for the player to type in a name. Just they probably don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and imadumb
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes