Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
I can't tell... honestly.

That gif took forever to load that I wasn't sure if there was no gif, and you were fucking with us and making a statement that it's never coming. Or because it's so slow for a reason, to show that the game will take just *that* long to come out...
I won't lie; I was really tempted to not post the gif just to see if anyone replied with this.

killers_inn

Apr 15, 2020
Why doesn't anyone else take over the project or just make an alternate version with already shared assets? I thought someone would do it long ago. I don't think its hard since there are many remakes of Big Brother. False Hero story is somewhat linear so no sandbox needed just a visual novel would do the trick. At this pace, the developer won't be able to complete it anyway

Edit: I see many fan made renders which are good in both quality and concept, so maybe someone will

Reactions: hikage1985

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
So he is redoing things...again?
It sounds more like he updated the models for newer renders. Not that he's redoing all of the old renders. If you look at the previews on his Patreon, he's got a shit ton of new scenes rendered, so he's been doing stuff. How much stuff is yet to be determined. But there's forward progress, however slow. I just put this one on the back burner a long time ago. If he catches up and finishes, cool. If not, cool. There's a thousand other projects on this site that have [Completed] tags on them and ten thousand more than have [Abandoned]. I'm not concerned with one more in either column.

iKamoficial

Feb 14, 2020
Hey guys, new to the game and was looking for the walkthrough because it said there's one in the game folder, but I can't find it

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
It sounds more like he updated the models for newer renders. Not that he's redoing all of the old renders. If you look at the previews on his Patreon, he's got a shit ton of new scenes rendered, so he's been doing stuff. How much stuff is yet to be determined. But there's forward progress, however slow. I just put this one on the back burner a long time ago. If he catches up and finishes, cool. If not, cool. There's a thousand other projects on this site that have [Completed] tags on them and ten thousand more than have [Abandoned]. I'm not concerned with one more in either column.
To be fair... posting new scenes on patreon doesn't mean much. He's still posting updates with this lake/Tiffany family trip event and he posted pictures from it as far back as mid-2021. Most of the shots he posted haven't shown up yet. I keep an eye on it but he hasn't had a substantial update to the game in about 18 months now. He used to have the best renders but the longer he takes the easier it is for others to catch up and surpass him.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
To be fair... posting new scenes on patreon doesn't mean much. He's still posting updates with this lake/Tiffany family trip event and he posted pictures from it as far back as mid-2021. Most of the shots he posted haven't shown up yet. I keep an eye on it but he hasn't had a substantial update to the game in about 18 months now. He used to have the best renders but the longer he takes the easier it is for others to catch up and surpass him.
18 months around and no advance, so you know what we call this type of developer no ? from Slacker to no caring about his game , to a pitty Milker ?

sad game have good renders, and plot as no bad . even woth all the NTR or no NTR , should be nice if he pull thorugh but . 1 year and no change on his behavior updates that are no updates so.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm sorry, ingame you mean the game folder? Or you're talking about the game itself? Because I didn't get to see any hints there yet... =\
game itself, when talking to f.e. melanie then you see things to do with her (it's a long run) but anyways game is quite linear so do things (talk, etc) with every1 and eventually you will reach end.

Reactions: linus.quotes

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Hey everyone, long time without news! Sorry that I haven't been posting or updating you on the situation. To be honest, there hasn't been much to share.
But I want to assure you that I have not forgotten about you, and I am working on the update. I appreciate your patience and understanding during this time, and I promise to make it up to you with some exciting content and updates.
This month I was busy with two things:
1) I was improving the project, and was making changes here and where. I won't say what kind of changes yet, as it would be somewhat pointless to explain without specific examples. When I have more work completed, I will share first drafts and explanations with you.
2) At the same time I am currently dealing with some personal matters that demand a lot of my attention.
Now, I know some of you might be wondering about the timeline for all of this. And to be honest, I'm not sure. I will try my best to resolve these issues as fast as possible though.
The billing cycle is coming up, but you shouldn't be charged for something that's not ready. So, I'm going to pause the billing for this month too. I'll keep you in the loop and share updates as I have them.
I know it all sounds very frustrating but the things I'm working on right now is amazing and I can't wait to share them with you! ;)

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I won't say what kind of changes yet, as it would be somewhat pointless to explain without specific examples.
Something about that sentence screams weasel. It means I haven't done shit, so I can't give specifics.

Here's a screenshot of the save that I started with when I began to play it today.

1677560674996.png

Over a year ago and I'm not impressed with just a few great renders and walls of text with only a slight facial expression changed. If it weren't for the "sandbox" of this game the brevity would be even more noticeable. I wanted to triple the DPI on my mouse to move the cursor from one end of the screen to the other constantly due to the location of the interface buttons from map to building navigation screens(guess I need a smaller monitor). I think I remember the event interaction/hints interface moving from side to side, somewhat understandable to not obscure the render of the character in that location. Repeated events with a lot of reused renders with a few different(new) ones added to the end of the event. No real animations that I noticed(no tag after looking, so yeah). More than 5 frames.

I'm discounting any language/grammar mistakes. The developer has done quite well with that, quite verbose though. MC is a fucking nut. Which is pretty believable considering the acquaintances in my past that studied psychology. Do any of the choices you make have any actual weight out side of some slight dialog changes? Some of the situations/story are hot.

The biggest let down is the cornucopia of "[not yet implemented]" all over the place that feels almost immediate.

Jesus Jun 23, 2018...

If I made it a personal rule to not play any game that has already been in development for more than 5 years, I would have nothing to play. Would have been a good new years resolution.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I made it a personal rule to not play any game that has already been in development for more than 5 years, I would have nothing to play. Would have been a good new years resolution.
well that would exclude some good games.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes