cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she looks nowhere near 40 to me. give her a more youthful hairdo and she'd fit right in with the youths.
well that's daz, 40 years old can look 20 years old. unless dev really makes effort to make femmes look old (seen OLD as freshly reanimated corpses who supposedly are 60+) then they could somewhat easily pass as 20-30 years old.

Oct 18, 2021
well that's daz, 40 years old can look 20 years old. unless dev really makes effort to make femmes look old (seen OLD as freshly reanimated corpses who supposedly are 60+) then they could somewhat easily pass as 20-30 years old.
ah, that's unfortunate. i've recently played a game called "saving paula" where the titular character really does look to be in her 40s. i'm coming to this game right after, and maybe that's why melanie's pristine look sticks out.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
not that i'm complaining, but... why people like so much sandbox? i mean... the prollogue was perfect, and them... sandbox z.z i hope this don't need the grinding thing too x.x
LOL, they don't. Just some dev's think it's a cool thing.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
gallery mod dead in this game?
few years since i played this, I think fingering one of the twins was furthest you could go back then

R3TR0J4N

Feb 20, 2019
bruh.. the dialogues are a marathon, mostly the twins path. got players' fatigue, so i took a break and finish other VN's.

Reactions: Envoye

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
LOL, they don't. Just some dev's think it's a cool thing.
there are worse sandboxes like sandbox combined with find right hidden object.

gallery mod dead in this game?
few years since i played this, I think fingering one of the twins was furthest you could go back then
not worth to update.

yes that's furthest with twins and even reqs going to their place at night.

bruh.. the dialogues are a marathon, mostly the twins path. got players' fatigue, so i took a break and finish other VN's.
can quite safely play those with a skip.

Reactions: Belnick
Apr 16, 2018
Rant:

Man. Redownloaded this shit and instantly reminded why I deleted it. First scenes show stupid boring dialogue between the mother and girl and then goes to another boring dialogue between the girl's friend and some boring ass basketball players and then some more boring ass dialogue between girl and black basketball player dude and then some more boring ass dialogue between Mother and another guy.
Basically never really introduce anyone in a way that makes them interesting enough to want to see them corrupted(Which I assume is the goal of this type of game) and then you finally switch to the player and you're given two choices. Some other thing I can't remember and something Session, what?? Like why would I fucking care?

Where's the main character? What's happening? Where's the conflict? Why are there so many characters being shoved into my face?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where's the main character? What's happening? Where's the conflict? Why are there so many characters being shoved into my face?
he is making money and maybe sexting with secretary.

family is on vacation and while mc is close friend of family still not family.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Rant:

Man. Redownloaded this shit and instantly reminded why I deleted it. First scenes show stupid boring dialogue between the mother and girl and then goes to another boring dialogue between the girl's friend and some boring ass basketball players and then some more boring ass dialogue between girl and black basketball player dude and then some more boring ass dialogue between Mother and another guy.
Basically never really introduce anyone in a way that makes them interesting enough to want to see them corrupted(Which I assume is the goal of this type of game) and then you finally switch to the player and you're given two choices. Some other thing I can't remember and something Session, what?? Like why would I fucking care?

you played the prologue

if you don't know how to play sandbox, use the walkthrough

Reactions: KiraJames

realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
I played this game like 2 years ago and liked it, but figured I would give it some time to get more content since it was pretty barren back then. Finally got around to playing it again recently only to find that it now contains a total of one blowjob scene, one sex scene (both with the same character), and exactly zero "cock worshipping whores" as described by the overview. Our poor MC only gets his rocks off a total of two times in the whole damn game. That's not to say there aren't some solid scenes in there, and the writing is pretty dang high quality as well the art, but good GOD man. There are slow burns and then there's this. At this rate Tiffany MIGHT give someone an insanely reluctant handjob by the year 2065.

Dec 14, 2021
Hi! As some of you noticed I paused the billing cycle last month because I didn't have time to finish the update on time. As a result I felt a bit less guilty about my constant delays and had time to think about the state of the game. I noticed that my game didn't age well while I was a slow turtle and now it needs some serious polishing. So this month I was mostly doing just that. Improving old content. I had time to work on the new events too, but I stopped doing Melanie/Tiffany content for now. One more news is that I will definitely pause the billing cycle of the next month too because I won't be able to release the update this month for sure. I will try to finish the polishing stuff as fast as possible though
So here what was I doing this month:
1) I improved and changed all of my 3d models. You can take a look at how they looked and how they look now. 2) I was working on some little changes in the old content. Like for example I will add new locations and stuff. 3) I was working on the new events for Lucy and Kate. 4) I updated how new side images will look like in the game. It will be a big change, so let's talk about it more in detail. As you remember I decided that side images would be a big part of my game and will help me make the game faster. But I wasn't satisfied with that phrasing. I don't want to do side images because it would be faster! What a pathetic thing to do. So I made such side images so that I would WANT to make the game with them! Here are some examples which I would obviously use in the game in the future: As you can see in the example above there will be a lot of different poses and emotions for side images. Don't think that there will be only side images in the game from now on. I don't plan to make the whole game consisting of side images. There will be event pictures too, as usual. So to clear out the confusion, here is a very shortened example of how side images will look with pics for events together. A scene where Kate and Ashley will go on vacation: This is how new updated pictures of vacation will look like: And here some more side images as an example from the future school location the developer also added a lot of photos to Discord so that if someone wants to look at them

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I can't tell... honestly.

That gif took forever to load that I wasn't sure if there was no gif, and you were fucking with us and making a statement that it's never coming. Or because it's so slow for a reason, to show that the game will take just *that* long to come out...

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonlights

realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
This guy takes perfectionism to a whole new level, my god. I like the character writing and the plot for the most part (aside from Kate, that girl is the most insufferable little cocktease on the face of the planet), but christ almighty do I wish he would just pick a girl and finish her content. Definitely wouldn't complain if he sped up the corruption a little (or a lot) as well. I almost wonder if the dev has similar kinks to Kate, where he's really into girls showing off their bodies and being horny but also embarrassed about it, while being kind of grossed out by the concept of dicks and having them go into places.

Reactions: Witocaj and Ara-sH

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Haven't posted here in a little while because I finally gave up on this. Looks like I made a good decision. If he wants to go back and rework things again because they're outdated or whatever, this is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the making.

Terribly slow to create new content -> Older content becomes outdated -> Feels need to redo old content to catch up with new content -> Delays new content and so on

By the time he reworks the old stuff, the newer stuff will be outdated again. Seriously, being a perfectionist is the worst possible thing for a developer to be.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Haven't posted here in a little while because I finally gave up on this. Looks like I made a good decision. If he wants to go back and rework things again because they're outdated or whatever, this is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the making.

Terribly slow to create new content -> Older content becomes outdated -> Feels need to redo old content to catch up with new content -> Delays new content and so on

By the time he reworks the old stuff, the newer stuff will be outdated again. Seriously, being a perfectionist is the worst possible thing for a developer to be.
This also why Oceanlab is never going to complete any of his own games..

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes