Yaboiii699

Nov 1, 2017

Hey everyone, long time without news! Sorry that I haven't been posting or updating you on the situation. To be honest, there hasn't been much to share.
But I want to assure you that I have not forgotten about you, and I am working on the update. I appreciate your patience and understanding during this time, and I promise to make it up to you with some exciting content and updates.
This month I was busy with two things:
1) I was improving the project, and was making changes here and where. I won't say what kind of changes yet, as it would be somewhat pointless to explain without specific examples. When I have more work completed, I will share first drafts and explanations with you.
2) At the same time I am currently dealing with some personal matters that demand a lot of my attention.
Now, I know some of you might be wondering about the timeline for all of this. And to be honest, I'm not sure. I will try my best to resolve these issues as fast as possible though.
The billing cycle is coming up, but you shouldn't be charged for something that's not ready. So, I'm going to pause the billing for this month too. I'll keep you in the loop and share updates as I have them.
I know it all sounds very frustrating but the things I'm working on right now is amazing and I can't wait to share them with you! ;)

As a professional liar myself, I can say that this is all bullshit. There hasn’t been any real update since 2021. Mans been jerking off ever since.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020

Hey everyone, long time without news! Sorry that I haven't been posting or updating you on the situation. To be honest, there hasn't been much to share.
But I want to assure you that I have not forgotten about you, and I am working on the update. I appreciate your patience and understanding during this time, and I promise to make it up to you with some exciting content and updates.
This month I was busy with two things:
1) I was improving the project, and was making changes here and where. I won't say what kind of changes yet, as it would be somewhat pointless to explain without specific examples. When I have more work completed, I will share first drafts and explanations with you.
2) At the same time I am currently dealing with some personal matters that demand a lot of my attention.
Now, I know some of you might be wondering about the timeline for all of this. And to be honest, I'm not sure. I will try my best to resolve these issues as fast as possible though.
The billing cycle is coming up, but you shouldn't be charged for something that's not ready. So, I'm going to pause the billing for this month too. I'll keep you in the loop and share updates as I have them.
I know it all sounds very frustrating but the things I'm working on right now is amazing and I can't wait to share them with you! ;)

8461949-a43558c2-4dad-48f3-bb87-2e516a74c8bd.gif

Note that there's no mention of what changes are being, and that no mention of new content is made.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Oh geez found this game a few nights ago and really enjoyed it.

Then I came back here to see when it was last updated...

Had a real interest in Tiffany's little side story, hopefully we see that someday.

Reactions: Priappus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can u share android link of the new update
can i get the android version of the game along with the saves
no.

as of why because there is no android port. if you really want then go request it on proper subforum and you might get lucky.

I’m aware the author is in a pickle right now but beforehand how was he or she with the releases?
was every 3 months after remake until last year.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes