Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I look at his past 2 years, not just recent, how much content he created last 2 years? actually nothing worth to mention.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
This update is 4 mths old
Yeah... not so much. Yes, there was technically an update about 4 months ago but it added about 15 minutes of gameplay with no scenes with the MC. The last substantial update was almost 2 years ago now when he dropped 0.37 (beta June 21/public August 21). I only say substantial to compare to what has happened since. 0.37 featured a few scenes with one set of LIs only.

0.35 was in January of that year and focused on only one LI as well. This one was special though because it actually had a sex scene in it. (So far there has been one total full sex scene with the MC)

No, I have no idea where 0.36 went.

One of the reasons he gets so much negative attention is because he constantly apologizes for being slow and constantly sets and adjusts deadlines he never meets.

Like someone else mentioned, he is constantly redesigning the game. Whether it's the MC and entire narrative structure, major character info and plot arcs for the LIs, or the overall UI, he has fiddled with everything.

I originally got interested in this game because the renders were amazing. As time goes on though, he keeps delaying and fiddling with things while everyone else catches up or surpasses him. I'm just sticking around for the comedy at this point.

Feb 15, 2019
With AOA Academy and Highrise Climb being abandoned, I feel like the victim of some abusive realtionship who's now willing to accept a slow development time as long as it means I get something.

Reactions: nathanjoneswork2

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With AOA Academy and Highrise Climb being abandoned, I feel like the victim of some abusive realtionship who's now willing to accept a slow development time as long as it means I get something.
well hrc has been abandoned before and it came back.

Reactions: Twistty

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah except afaik AoA was on premium track until it was suddenly cut.

Comparing that to this - a more true analogy would be a super intense love-of-your-life girlfriend who tragically disappeared when her family moved away VERSUS a girl caught your eye who had some beautiful photographs of her posted online, in person shes kinda meh, you dated for awhile, it was lame, yet for some reason you keep obsessing over her photos, thinking she'll live up to that image. :LOL:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i finally read the description and, i cant be the only one who find it ironic with the whole " No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike. " when a) most of those models in the banner are not unique, and b) at least 3-4 of them look like the same girl with make-up/from a diferent angle...

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i finally read the description and, i cant be the only one who find it ironic with the whole " No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike. " when a) most of those models in the banner are not unique, and b) at least 3-4 of them look like the same girl with make-up/from a diferent angle...
well 2 are sisters, 2 are mommy and daughter.

Dec 14, 2021
Hey everyone, I wanted to give you an update on my progress. I've been dealing with some personal issues that have been taking up a lot of my attention. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to resolve them as quickly as I had hoped. As a result, I haven't made any decent progress on the project this month. I know this news might be disappointing, but I wanted to be very straightforward about this with you. I understand that I haven't met your expectations, and I take full responsibility for that. But I also want you to know that I'm still fully committed to the project. Despite these setbacks, I'm determined to get back on track. I just can't give you any definite deadline date for that right now. I really appreciate your understanding and patience during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to pm me. Thank you for your support.

Ztiphoon

Apr 7, 2017
Hey everyone, I wanted to give you an update on my progress. I've been dealing with some personal issues that have been taking up a lot of my attention. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to resolve them as quickly as I had hoped. As a result, I haven't made any decent progress on the project this month. I know this news might be disappointing, but I wanted to be very straightforward about this with you. I understand that I haven't met your expectations, and I take full responsibility for that. But I also want you to know that I'm still fully committed to the project. Despite these setbacks, I'm determined to get back on track. I just can't give you any definite deadline date for that right now. I really appreciate your understanding and patience during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to pm me. Thank you for your support.
...and here we goooo

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes