cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game needs to be marked as Abandoned!
per rules can't be yet unless dev says it's abandoned, not enuf time passed since last update and last game related post is bit over month ago.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Was this game abandoned for awhile? I remember playing it years ago so decided to play it thinking it would be finished now but there's literally like 5 new scenes?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was this game abandoned for awhile? I remember playing it years ago so decided to play it thinking it would be finished now but there's literally like 5 new scenes?
yes before 38 and 39 updates came.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So much negativity. I file this game under very slow progress, check again in a years time.

The quality of the game for me is good enough, that I will not give up on it. There is nothing to gain for me, by constantly visiting the thread. Each update that comes up, I check if there is enough story to move the plot forward before I start to play the update. I'll holding on for the end of the year.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Probably same amount as ScammyRoad. The difference is that other is silent and the other false-active.

This project is rework after rework and is getting a bit worse after every reroll. Like many other VN's, the potential is there.. but..
so this one has no even updated since oct 2022 , THIS DEVELOPER is the lost big brother of MissBeDammed ? same genes yeah
yeah yeah , now we know why

and even on 2022, his last update was a half baked one. he is no semi Milker , he is Whole Season Milker . and Lassy to this point.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
so this one has no even updated since oct 2022 , THIS DEVELOPER is the lost big brother of MissBeDammed ? same genes yeah
yeah yeah , now we know why

and even on 2022, his last update was a half baked one. he is no semi Milker , he is Whole Season Milker . and Lassy to this point.
Yes the update of oct 2022 is very very teeny-tiny!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I was a supporter until the dev had a major development slowdown.

I now check in about 1x/quarter to see if there is any meaningful update.

As of June 25th - no, so off I go to enjoy other dev's work on F95.

I have no skin in the game any more so taking the time to whine about not getting my free stuff here is silly. I hope that the dev gets his mojo back, but until then, it's not like there is nothing else to enjoy on F95.

There have been some great releases in the last week.

Cheers! :coffee:

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
its just sad to see the game which i thought easily had the potential of becoming no. 1 had turned out to be disapointment. from the changing stories to removing characters to slow update to not updating in 1-2 years to remain silent since two months, just a sad thing.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So much negativity. I file this game under very slow progress, check again in a years time.

The quality of the game for me is good enough, that I will not give up on it. There is nothing to gain for me, by constantly visiting the thread. Each update that comes up, I check if there is enough story to move the plot forward before I start to play the update. I'll holding on for the end of the year.
The negativity is Enyo's own doing. This used to be a very popular and hyped game, it didn't get this many pages of comments on accident.

However, these past few years have been a textbook "what not to do" for developing a game. Reworks, reworking the reworks. He's admitted to being lazy and not working on the game much too.

This game has 0% chance of being completed. It's in a prolonged spiral to being abandoned due to the developers own doing. Which is a shame because Enyo is very talented, if he would actually stick to a plan and work consistently.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Enyo_
The game went from a huge hype to a huge disappointment. The next update is around family time and is utter useless. The game was for MC to corrupt them not their fkin uncles who live in countryside to do so but I hoped that if the updates were on time then the family shit show probably would had ended by now and the game would get back on track but nope this is gonna continue till 2024 or maybe 2025 till dev sorts out his own personal problems as he says on patreon.

You wanted to create perfection......well guess what buddy you certainely aren't Nolan and this game is far from a perfect corruption game.

So my advice is sort this family drama of LI's soon, get them back and continue with the orignal story of a therapist trying to turn the mother daughter duo into his personal toy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt he has visited here since january. reported abandoned.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
was going to say , this troll developer is of the same spieces as MS Dammed , and the other Sink my GunShip piece of %$&@ devs ,

1 year for a update , and no update , and if update is a troll update, was a good game till the developer fuked his own game.

Trying to do that shit of NTR, HEY if at least there were NTR path already complete BUT no EVEN 3 year for it to be implemented? yeah troll dev.

And +3 years more for the * main branch to get it end* ? yeah yeah

at least his apes / sorry no sorry meant his supporters went down to 200 or so.

I f only that would happen on the other delusional developer should be good. Only stuf done is his secretary after 5 years.

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes