Minheer

Dec 1, 2021
Also, Naughty Road is taking his sweet time as well...
I wonder how hard it would be for someone else to pick up the game, like the Big Brother series, which has been remade several times

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Enyo_
The game went from a huge hype to a huge disappointment. The next update is around family time and is utter useless. The game was for MC to corrupt them not their fkin uncles who live in countryside to do so but I hoped that if the updates were on time then the family shit show probably would had ended by now and the game would get back on track but nope this is gonna continue till 2024 or maybe 2025 till dev sorts out his own personal problems as he says on patreon.

You wanted to create perfection......well guess what buddy you certainely aren't Nolan and this game is far from a perfect corruption game.

So my advice is sort this family drama of LI's soon, get them back and continue with the orignal story of a therapist trying to turn the mother daughter duo into his personal toy.
I would be fine with just turning the mother into a whore :love:
And her wimpy husband into a cuck boy:ROFLMAO:

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
This is a sad one. False Hero was one of my favorite VNs years ago, but going back and trying to replay it recently was painful and I ultimately gave up on it. Newer games are leaving False Hero in their dust. The renders were this game's biggest selling point, but it's even falling behind in that respect now. RIP False Hero

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This is a sad one. False Hero was one of my favorite VNs years ago, but going back and trying to replay it recently was painful and I ultimately gave up on it. Newer games are leaving False Hero in their dust. The renders were this game's biggest selling point, but it's even falling behind in that respect now. RIP False Hero
False Hero had so much promise.

I think the dev derailed it when he removed the key main male character from almost any interaction once Melanie and Tiffany went on a trip to visit her husband's Dad.

Imagine spicing things up by having Sebastian come visit Melanie since he was already taking a trip through that area so of course he had to stop by...

Reactions: Solaris33

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
False Hero had so much promise.

I think the dev derailed it when he removed the key main male character from almost any interaction once Melanie and Tiffany went on a trip to visit her husband's Dad.

Imagine spicing things up by having Sebastian come visit Melanie since he was already taking a trip through that area so of course he had to stop by...
The family trip thing wasn't that big of a deal. The issue is that it amounts to 15 minutes of content that it took him two or three years to release.

BMF69

Oct 11, 2019
and still not finished.
yea in my opinion the dev should have done it like for example power vacuum this stoy seperate from the main game and another mistake is to re do stuff or completly remove stuff that was already good instead of finishing this game first and then come up with something new with better quality or do a remake after its finished and not mid game "oh i need to do better renders oh i have now better resolution oh let me change that story line" maaan

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is this game still alive?
Just in our hearts ;)

But, in all seriousness, it would be a miracle if an update comes out. There is a post on Patreon a few months back, I'm sure it's posted here, but I've been drinking and too lazy. It was about the"update and personal issues".

• Haha
Reactions: Nick198
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes