oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
New developer needed!

Maybe a new, young developer can make an offer to the developer, and obtain the character models and backgrounds and all the notes for new scenes.

It is quite difficult to get a patreon following. So, this abandonment seems like an opportunity for someone.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is this the first time it's gotten the abandoned tag? Seems like a long time coming and there were longer breaks between updates than currently.

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
This was one of the first AVN's I've played. I always thought it had a huge potential until 2 years ago when he released the emptiest update known to man with FIFTEEN FCUKING DELAYS. I'm kinda glad to see it get abandoned. I wish the patrons protectiong their devs' honour on dc all day would speak here to. I'd love to hear what they have to say now.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Is there any logic for the switch to full on Female MC, with its usual sexual harassment, old farts and pieces of trash lusting over? Did this game with already shaky foundation and minimal plot development really needed to get even more complex, let alone the looming NTR? :FacePalm: Maybe its for the best this game gets put to rest, its clear the dev was directionless.

Will miss Lucy...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any logic for the switch to full on Female MC, with its usual sexual harassment, old farts and pieces of trash lusting over? Did this game with already shaky foundation and minimal plot development really needed to get even more complex, let alone the looming NTR? :FacePalm: Maybe its for the best this game gets put to rest, its clear the dev was directionless.

Will miss Lucy...
well fem mc was dev taking break from main story (worked really well, right?), well was built on sand/clay since beginning but game worked until remake and after remake until vacation.

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022

Will miss Lucy...
Saying the game switched to a female MC would imply that something actually happened.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Was there ever a reason given or did they just disappear with the money? I remember playing this and liking it so it's sad to see it abandoned. Had a quick look at their patreon and I wish I could be earning $700 a month for doing nothing.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes