SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
False Hero [v0.39.1 Beta] [Enyo Eerie]

NOTE: Almost 100% sure there is no v0.39.1 BETA, this is probably v0.38.1 BETA, doesn't really matter....

NOTE 2: This was requested, so there you have it ;)

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so 3 months radiosilence isn't enuf for abandoned tag, 38.1 which apparently was last with new content was on august 2022 so means that tag could be added earliest on february 2024.

DoubeDoge

Aug 3, 2017
so 3 months radiosilence isn't enuf for abandoned tag, 38.1 which apparently was last with new content was on august 2022 so means that tag could be added earliest on february 2024.
He has paused billing on Patreon for over six months, I think it is pretty safe to say this project has been dead for a while.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He has paused billing on Patreon for over six months, I think it is pretty safe to say this project has been dead for a while.
tell that to mods not me, i have 2 times reported this as abandoned and got 2 rejects and last time with warning. maybe they have hotline to dev.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Brownfluffy

Jan 19, 2021
wewwwwww 4 months goes radio silenced and 11 months without updates hahahaha , bet this dev already abandoned the game but doesnt want to let others know ....

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Technically, it is 39.1. There was barely any difference between the two and when it was pointed out that he mislabeled it he basically said 'oops, yeah I guess I did.' and then didn't correct anything.

Pretty much sums up the whole deal really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
"I have a lot of ambitious ideas and I'm not going to stop no matter what, but your support will help me to achieve results 10 times faster!"—Enyo Eerie, 2018
best joke ever , air balloon as brain that's what he got above his shoulders.

my socks are more than his * ambitious ideas *

developers now a days update 2 or 3 times then , disappear and only re spawn once a year , IF so

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
More like the game is FALSE HOPE.

The game was screwed the moment he decided to go for the countryside family time shit. There was no need for it as the game was for MC to corrupt the girls around and not some pot bellied old hags living in countryside to do it. Still there was a hope that this will happen for a short while and the game will go back to its orignial way. Sadly the update was never released and dev went silent be it on Patreon or Discord.

Nov 1, 2018

The game was screwed the moment he decided to go for the countryside family time shit. There was no need for it as the game was for MC to corrupt the girls around and not some pot bellied old hags living in countryside to do it. Still there was a hope that this will happen for a short while and the game will go back to its orignial way. Sadly the update was never released and dev went silent be it on Patreon or Discord.
Can't agree more. Countryside shit is junky unwanted NTR.
Not having updates is a thing, the rare update being a shitty side story is even worse.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023

more like FALSE DEV

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020

it more like he dont have a blue print. he cant stick to a particular storyline. everytime a new idea comes he chages all things, he changes characters, story and what not and then not deliever. a man with bad story line but regular updates is better than be one trying to be perfectionist and not delievering the updates.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes