JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
It's amazing how devs always are so unlucky with personal matters. Us normal people still have to go to work every day and I think we deal with the same amount of personal matters, it's called life. Deal with it.
This game isn't the dev's job...

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
As you write here, the site warns me and I open this page with hope; I'm reading what you wrote. please stop doing this, thank you.
keep your dirty agenda's to yourself, i never said anything like this,

dude, your native language is probably not english. That's why you can't explain your problem. but the last entries you wrote here are unnecessary.
and as for the native thing i'm australian

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Now I say this as someone who has a preference for female protagonist for adult games.

This event under development with Tiffany is honestly my favorite thing in the game and part of me (bear in mind what I said above) kinda wish we had a game with her as mc, or at least hope we get a lot of content with this farm area with her and maybe at other times in later updates we take control of her.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Priappus

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Tbh I wouldn't say he is a milker. I just say he is a person with a weak mind but strong will. His/Her ideas and thoughts are easily changed and influenced , and he keeps sledge-hammering his entire game and rebuilt it again. I believe there is no less than 4 major remakes in this game. Its akin to someone building a house and each time the foundation is laid , then changes his mind and tear down the whole thing and rebuild again. That's why there were so many releases but the game still seem like in its initial stages.

Just to give everyone an idea how much things have changed between the remakes , the first and initial False Hero release is based on anti hero in a "super hero" backdrop. I rem giving 4 star reviews , and commenting on Lois and her bf Clark. That premise was lost during one of the earlier full remakes when i guess the developer lost interest in super hero themes.

I no longer play this game after the 2nd remake despite giving a 4 star review. To me although the developer uses the same title ,frankly this is more like different games he keep releasing with only 2-4 updates.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes