fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So based on the overview are things avoidable? I played this a while back then it went through a reboot and I haven't jumped back in after due to content change. Corruption isn't my cup of tea so have to ask. thanks!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FalseHero-0.39.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe 39.1 dl is just update file.

.38s were alphas and .39.x is beta so maybe .40.x will be complete.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
my last version 0.38 has 6.68GB and the new 0.39.1 has only 994MB?
maybe 39.1 dl is just update file.

.38s were alphas and .39.x is beta so maybe .40.x will be complete.
A little sleuthing using the Unren tool reveals the secret that while all images maintained the same resolution, pretty much all of them have a smaller file size, with many of the larger ones multiple times smaller. I can see an almost imperceptible difference if I scrutinize the pictures really hard, but otherwise the quality difference is the same for normal playing.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Jesus christ, all this time for this garbage? Why the fuck is there now a female MC who gets groped by old men? You know there was something that drew people to this game right? It wasn't a female MC or NTR. The game has got nowhere with the main LIs over FOUR goddamn years and you start pulling this shit.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Jesus christ, all this time for this garbage? Why the fuck is there now a female MC who gets groped by old men? You know there was something that drew people to this game right? It wasn't a female MC or NTR. The game has got nowhere with the main LIs over FOUR goddamn years and you start pulling this shit.
Every update he deletes his entire work (including scenes) and starts a new story. It has been like this for 4 years. The game never got past 10% of the introduction. Originally, the games MC was supposed to be this corrupt, dominating lawyer who was well versed in human psychology and manipulation, set in the Superman/DC universe, you were supposed to corrupt Louise lane (among others) and make her fall in love with you or dominate her, which was an interesting premise. Yet the dev changed it and I have no idea what it is about now. Enyo is a charlatan and not an honest game developer.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
A little sleuthing using the Unren tool reveals the secret that while all images maintained the same resolution, pretty much all of them have a smaller file size, with many of the larger ones multiple times smaller. I can see an almost imperceptible difference if I scrutinize the pictures really hard, but otherwise the quality difference is the same for normal playing.
Yeah, they all appear to have been compressed with webp - probably the best option for graphics-heavy games these days.

I have no idea why he left the file extensions as .png though. It's clear from a hex editor that they are in fact webp.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes