Dec 15, 2021
I agree with you. Right now my words have no credibility at all. And it's funny to "promise" something after these words, but I will do it. I'm not going to abandon the game. I simply enjoy it too much.:giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, I know my new promises doesn't mean anything right now but I promise that will keep working on myself and will try to improve my responsibility and consistency. It's important for me to say you all that promise so that you would know that people's criticism only make me more motivated to improve the situation, it's not discouraging me! And everybody who would like the game to continue shouldn't be worried about me getting frustrated because of well-deserved hate. I will turn this situation around with hard work and effort. I don't have any plans to give up despite how much time I failed you all, guys.
p.s.s. I will tell you about the plan for the next update in 2-3 days.

• Haha
Reactions: Eticketjedi

por12

Nov 22, 2020
glad to see people who dont work earn free money,we need to do charity people
keep it up patreons of enyo!

Samurai_mocte

Aug 1, 2022
people, do you think the game will be released this month or a version of the game from him m will be released by the new year?

Dec 14, 2021
EnyoСегодня, в 1:58
Next update. Hi, guys! Here is the what I plan to release in about a month(I didn't decide on the deadline date yet): 1) finish sleep Tiffany\John event. This is what I'm currently working on. 2) Lake events(there are lot of stuff there) That's actually it. Nothing to add here. Teasers for lake events and sleep events you already saw, hehe. So I just keep creating and polishing the new content. I will try to bring good news in a week or so. ;)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
EnyoСегодня, в 1:58
Next update. Hi, guys! Here is the what I plan to release in about a month(I didn't decide on the deadline date yet): 1) finish sleep Tiffany\John event. This is what I'm currently working on. 2) Lake events(there are lot of stuff there) That's actually it. Nothing to add here. Teasers for lake events and sleep events you already saw, hehe. So I just keep creating and polishing the new content. I will try to bring good news in a week or so. ;)
What about the mom in this game, isn’t she supposed to be a school teacher, I forget it’s been so long, but we’re there ever any scenes of her with a student or any school scenes cause I don’t remember them.
Hope these boys at the lake are spying on her and maybe take her clothes when she goes in the water & then they ask for sexual favors if she wants to get them back

Dec 14, 2021
What about the mom in this game, isn’t she supposed to be a school teacher, I forget it’s been so long, but we’re there ever any scenes of her with a student or any school scenes cause I don’t remember them.
Hope these boys at the lake are spying on her and maybe take her clothes when she goes in the water & then they ask for sexual favors if she wants to get them back
well, here you don't have a teacher mom who will do everything like a slut, but here a housewife mom looks after her daughter and saves her marriage for you, this is not a Wife and mother game

Dec 14, 2021
Hey guys. Last days I have been working on two things. 1) New content. I kept making pictures and text for John\Tiffany event. 2) And I also promised to show you what the improved side images would look like. So here they are. Originally, when I was making side-images I must have been in a hurry and just thought about making them faster and didn't really think about them overall. I just made them based on how other people do them. After releasing the update I had time to reflect on them a bit(Side images will help me make the content faster, yeah, but I always felt a bit sad that because of them the game would look a bit worse. Not anymore though) and I came up with a couple of things that could be changed to make the side images more immersive. Now they look awesome! After side images were ready I started slowly implementing them throughout the game. And obviously I had to replay some of the old content. Looking at it with my new skills I thought: Hmm… How much things could be improved here. Even the side images look better than some old events' pictures. Haha, but nah, improvements can wait. Right now I work only on the new content. Anyway, that's it for this post. Expect new info in about a week :ROFLMAO: 1.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes