Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
this isn't the update, if you read his patreon website, he said he will "talk about" the update in 2-3 days :|
No, this is the new update. On patreon he says he'll talk about his plans for the next one in 2-3 days.

Hi, guys! I'm back! And I have only a new tiny pee-pee update instead of the normal one again.
It took me much longer than I expected. Everything that I promised in the last post I did but 20 days later. So. The only good thing so far is that the 3D quality is improving!
I am very frustrated with my irresponsibility. Most of you frustrated with me too, I'm sure. And it's well deserved frustration. It was a very long delay, but! Just a less than a month delay instead of a year delay... Of course it's not an improvement. But it's not such a huge downgrade at least. So we're kinda, kinda... getting better! Much more slowly when you and I could hope though. Still, I learned very very much through these 3 months of trying to be consistent! And I know better what I do wrong and how I can fix that. So the work continues!
I didn't fail you that much at consistency but completely failed you in terms of communication! Basically, I didn't answer anyone on discord or patreon because I didn't want to lose my focus or make new excuses. Well, I'm sure I do want to make them now. But really, I didn't have enough courage to chat with you and just simply wanted to finish everything first. I'm very sorry about that. That has become a bad habit of mine. I know that it's not that hard to keep you guys updated, I know! Although I knew that logically, I was too embarrassed to say anything to anybody until I get the shit done.
Now about the update. I said everything in the last post, basically. Not much content. Just one thing is different. There will be no side images. But there are 2 good reasons I decided not to show you them again:
1) First of all I found a way to make them extremely better. Like 10 times better. I'm still working on it. I will show you it to you soon.
2) And I also realized that side images should be introduced through the whole game, not just a part of it, or it would feel really off for the new players. So I will implement side images step by step in the old and new content. Only then I will release side images.
That's everything I wanted to say for now. I hope you will enjoy this little new update. But again, I would advise you to wait for the next update where I would be able to show you more!
p.s. You can download the update from discord. Or if you a patron you should check out your inbox.
To everything work properly I would advice to make a save in v0.39.1 or v0.39 where Melanie and Tiffany are picking apples.
p.s.s. I will tell you about the plan for the next update in 2-3 days.

Dec 15, 2021
He only rendered a few scenes for this update. Most of them are already done before the delay and even post it on the patreon.
Also the content is just purely relying on the narration!. He could've atleast insert some more image's instead of giving us a long dialogue...

I believe this beta is already finished way back 1st of Oct. Just release it now coz monthly subs..

margemaghzi

Jun 23, 2018
He only rendered a few scenes for this update. Most of them are already done before the delay and even post it on the patreon.
Also the content is just purely relying on the narration!. He could've atleast insert some more image's instead of giving us a long dialogue...

I believe this beta is already finished way back 1st of Oct. Just release it now coz monthly subs..
exactly the monthly sub is coming up that's why he released this small-ass update

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

Brownfluffy

Jan 19, 2021
see told ya guys he gonna come up with half-assed apology and giving update thats doesnt show any improvement or story progression and more pictures , 2 weeks he delay after self-deadline and he only able to give that updates ? theres no point subs his patreon more

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Also, the scammer banned from discord who was exposing him. Nice move scammer.
enyo_

hey, nothing prevents me to create another account and start a shit storm on yr discord again, u know?
Yesterday I was cleaning my discord from spam. But I was banning only people who posted spam links. So maybe you accidently got banned too. What was the name of your account?

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
sad to say, his words have no credibility.

This game will definitely be abandoned one day.
I agree with you. Right now my words have no credibility at all. And it's funny to "promise" something after these words, but I will do it. I'm not going to abandon the game. I simply enjoy it too much.:giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, I know my new promises doesn't mean anything right now but I promise that will keep working on myself and will try to improve my responsibility and consistency. It's important for me to say you all that promise so that you would know that people's criticism only make me more motivated to improve the situation, it's not discouraging me! And everybody who would like the game to continue shouldn't be worried about me getting frustrated because of well-deserved hate. I will turn this situation around with hard work and effort. I don't have any plans to give up despite how much time I failed you all, guys.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I didnt like it when I first tried it ages ago. but now I think its a good sandbox game.
and its getting better and better.
the ranch arc is really hot and I enjoy the grandpa scene. more of that! :D

Im also waiting for more scenes with the dude in the café and the girl.
want to see her getting molested a bit and the MC corrupting her to do more :D
(yes Im evil)

Samurai_mocte

Aug 1, 2022
I agree with you. Right now my words have no credibility at all. And it's funny to "promise" something after these words, but I will do it. I'm not going to abandon the game. I simply enjoy it too much.:giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, I know my new promises doesn't mean anything right now but I promise that will keep working on myself and will try to improve my responsibility and consistency. It's important for me to say you all that promise so that you would know that people's criticism only make me more motivated to improve the situation, it's not discouraging me! And everybody who would like the game to continue shouldn't be worried about me getting frustrated because of well-deserved hate. I will turn this situation around with hard work and effort. I don't have any plans to give up despite how much time I failed you all, guys.
of course it's good that you won't give up the game but that a lot of words were said for a month and only one chatter and the transfer of the game was 3 times and then disappeared for a month and now, for the second time, you give beta, like a pack of hungry dogs, a second bone, and you don't say what and when the game will be released there's not even a fucking smell of remorse and <there's a calendar on the computer and you can put notes and reminders there what and when to notify your community Maybe I discovered America for you with this calendar> but you can make a lot of promises but there is no way to show it in practice or you don't want to, let's see what and when you release the full version of the game and when it will be and when the game comes out, there is no need to divide the patriot and another society here and tell us that we need to wait a week and show a way of getting along with the patriot, we need to respect the whole community and not do it so everything has been said to this my appeal to you

Reactions: agustin83

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lucy story when? :unsure:
when pigs fly or when family vacation is over.

I remember when Lucy had more of a story at the beginning. You could actually rehearse with her instead of just clicking the dialogue option. The cafe used to have some different scenes too.
that was before reboot, cafe was altered due ntr yellers (no ntr since seb doesn't love any femmes) and older guy abusing crippled girl was sketchy at best.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes