Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
If you play this game, you should know; the name is actually a clever play on words. You see; the "False Hero" is actually a metaphysical analogy for the dev's blueballing of everyone who plays, just a month early for No Nut November.

• Haha
Reactions: Enyo_

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
he might be under the weather, otherwise he would've given us a notice or smth ...
Highly unlikely. But it is 100000000000% standard operating procedure for this dev to not meet a self-imposed deadline and completely disappear for a while, only to return later with a smaller than promised release, with a lot of "I'm so sorry, I'll do better, and I can do better, I'm sure of it" lies, and then repeat the cycle.

Best way to enjoy this game is to completely ignore any deadline this dev gives (he's never ever met them) and just come back once in a while.

Darkflame32

Mar 17, 2021
I am surprised by how many patreons still support him after his constant milking. He always gives deadlines just before the billing cycle. After he gets his dough, he delays, apologize, and disappear. Not once that it happened, not twice, i even lost count.

Acteon

Jul 24, 2020
I quite like this game, the girls are pretty and interesting. Too bad that the "hero" is an inexpressive jerk, and on top of that, that he is dressed in a ridiculous 50's fashion!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I quite like this game, the girls are pretty and interesting. Too bad that the "hero" is an inexpressive jerk, and on top of that, that he is dressed in a ridiculous 50's fashion!
it's timeless fashion. mc needs to be jerk so that story works.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty hard to stay outside the friend zone while being a doormat or acting clueless.
it's timeless fashion. mc needs to be jerk so that story works.
MC has a mission and is going forward in his plans for babe domination.

Samurai_mocte

Aug 1, 2022
tomorrow will be the second week and we are still sucking on his words and promises for the first time I see such a developer who speaks only with words and not with deeds

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
I am surprised by how many patreons still support him after his constant milking. He always gives deadlines just before the billing cycle. After he gets his dough, he delays, apologize, and disappear. Not once that it happened, not twice, i even lost count.
I've heard that a many people sign up to support creators through Patreon and never look at the bill for what they are subscribed to. They just see it as a monthly recurring charge and not the details of it.

Samurai_mocte

Aug 1, 2022
it seems to him that he doesn't give a shit that he is the second, soon it will be a month from the 27th, he makes our brains and just dynamite

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes