Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hi, Everyone ! I made great progress with the last event of the update and kinda got carried away again. So for the last 3 days half of the time, I was coding and the other half was working on Tiffany\John event. I came very close to finishing it but the coding is still not done. The coding will take me about 2-3 days I think. I decided not to release an update in a 2-3 days but instead, I will take 6 more days to finish this event and everything else that I promised to release in the update. So. The update is delayed by 6 days. View attachment 2075061 View attachment 2075062 View attachment 2075063 View attachment 2075065
Comedy!!

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Brownfluffy

Jan 19, 2021
Hi, Everyone ! I made great progress with the last event of the update and kinda got carried away again. So for the last 3 days half of the time, I was coding and the other half was working on Tiffany\John event. I came very close to finishing it but the coding is still not done. The coding will take me about 2-3 days I think. I decided not to release an update in a 2-3 days but instead, I will take 6 more days to finish this event and everything else that I promised to release in the update. So. The update is delayed by 6 days. View attachment 2075061 View attachment 2075062 View attachment 2075063 View attachment 2075065

uh huh 6 days huh ? sure okay mrbeanwaiting.jpg

xmrrobotx

May 13, 2019

Hopefully, we can see the ntr sex scene..

Apr 9, 2019
Does he really think we want to see Tiffany being creeped on by a jabroni looking grandfather? For fucks sake just ditch the game and make some lewd scenes using your admittedly wonderful models at this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_ and Braian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does he really think we want to see Tiffany being creeped on by a jabroni looking grandfather? For fucks sake just ditch the game and make some lewd scenes using your admittedly wonderful models at this point.
no but this is corruption game not bees, flowers and love.

Reactions: Enyo_

Samurai_mocte

Aug 1, 2022
I have deja vu again groundhog day is already 6 and there is no game anymore it is disrespectful on his part such behavior if he reschedules the date again it is already a spit in our direction as well as in his community

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
...the most beautiful and deeply-developed characters.
This statement just doesn't feel true in my book. If the dev meant "deeply-developed" in terms of character models then sure, the models are absolutely stunning. The MC feels like an amalgamation of personalities meant to fit highly specific content with it often feeling contrived (e.g. treatment of Kate vs. Tiffany). He's essentially a typical MC in most VN's. Most of the girls you can corrupt/romance have some weird character developments - such as Ashley having romantic feelings towards her twin - which essentially come out of left field.

It seems like the dev set himself up for failure adding a dynamic style corruption/romance system where you mold certain preferences of each girl. A prime example would be the development of the twins if you choose to corrupt one while romancing the other, which could result in a minimum of 4 different story arcs depending on the combination of paths for each; assuming the first corruption/romance option locks in the entire path.

I'm not quite sure how to feel about this one since it's still relatively early in development. The only thing that really maintained my interest was the character models themselves. Hardly any lewd scenes exist and the characters feel rather 2 dimensional.

Who knows, maybe things will improve, at least I hope they do since it seems rather promising.

Brownfluffy

Jan 19, 2021
See ? 6 days later he said still NOTHING ! its 9/10 right now . dont give a deadlines if you cant delivered it on times dumb developers . and believe me he will said this is gonna be an big update idk the next day the update is just minimal nothing more than 1-3 panels of new picture TheFkingGuy.jpg

Reactions: Vintor and Ara-sH

packor

Oct 11, 2021
This statement just doesn't feel true in my book. If the dev meant "deeply-developed" in terms of character models then sure, the models are absolutely stunning. The MC feels like an amalgamation of personalities meant to fit highly specific content with it often feeling contrived (e.g. treatment of Kate vs. Tiffany). He's essentially a typical MC in most VN's. Most of the girls you can corrupt/romance have some weird character developments - such as Ashley having romantic feelings towards her twin - which essentially come out of left field.

It seems like the dev set himself up for failure adding a dynamic style corruption/romance system where you mold certain preferences of each girl. A prime example would be the development of the twins if you choose to corrupt one while romancing the other, which could result in a minimum of 4 different story arcs depending on the combination of paths for each; assuming the first corruption/romance option locks in the entire path.

I'm not quite sure how to feel about this one since it's still relatively early in development. The only thing that really maintained my interest was the character models themselves. Hardly any lewd scenes exist and the characters feel rather 2 dimensional.

Who knows, maybe things will improve, at least I hope they do since it seems rather promising.
another guy giving dev too much credit.

MC is a schmuck. That's the only personality he has.

There's no choices, it's an illusion.

It's not early in development. It just feels that way because there's no content(besides walls of text).

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Thread created: June 23, 2018.

:oops::oops::oops:

Surely you jest!
Ouch, I hadn't realized it was created THAT long ago.

another guy giving dev too much credit.
I try to add some positive counterpoints to my criticism. However this VN is just frustrating since you can apparently progress Kate's storyline, yet the romance option prior to that hasn't been implemented. Comparatively, Ashley seems to be bi-polar since one moment she is attracted to the MC and not even a few scenes later she is indifferent towards him (and clearly wanting to go down on her twin sister).

Best of luck to the dev, but the level of quality should've improved 4 years into development as this point.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes