Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
in this game SUMMER'S GONE there is no sex content and the story and the game itself is just cool done
Well, Summer's Gone is updated once per year, but there's always + 1000 renders and high quality animations + music. This one takes almost the same time for 1/10 of a Summer's Gone update content.... So, I think Enyo should start selling hot dogs or something and quit developing. It's crazy to wait so long for such poor progression and little content. Everyone in this thread knows it's the truth and I'm not even talking about the times it got reworked/rebooted or whatever.

Reactions: xmrrobotx

Rqtic

Aug 28, 2018
A teenage, snotty drama that struggles to feel like a serious tragedy. If not for these clumsy attempts to squeeze a tear out of an infantile public, this would be a great game.
Seriously, ocean's milking the shit out of patreons lol. Maybe it's just me but I always thought that having a strong story would be better than having great graphics. Like I can't stand any of the poorly translated games no matter how good the renders are.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2? I know there's the scene with Jane. There's a lot of foreplay and 'almost' scenes but only one actual penetration scene that I recall.
well there's wife and hubby sex. :p

seriously other 2 are tiff related, she gets raped or mc takes her virginity after rescuing her (not best option and no effing clue what it means for later game).

• Thinking Face

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Is there an actual walkthrough for this game anywhere? and has anyone done a walkthrough mod with the usual green choices marked?

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
well there's wife and hubby sex. :p

seriously other 2 are tiff related, she gets raped or mc takes her virginity after rescuing her (not best option and no effing clue what it means for later game).
I thought the Mel/Mark scene was just oral.
With Tiff I thought the MC stopped before penetration.
Never let the rape scene play out. Couldn't do it.

Leilin1949

Jan 15, 2022
Hi, Everyone ! Sorry that I've kept you waiting without news. I was so caught up in working on the new update that I forgot to tell you my plans. So. Here is the plan on which I will be working in this order: 1) Finish John's event. 2) Make ecchi scene with Melanie picking apples and neighbor's watching. 3) Make an interaction where Tiffany is visiting uncle Barry and Amelia. 4) Make new interaction - family dinner. 5) Make 1-st stage of Tiffany's event at night with John. 6) Make ecchi mini interactions with John. 7) Make interactions with John, Barry or other characters depending on your choices. 8) Finish lake events. (the biggest task) Additional tasks: 1) Introduce side images 2) Make an event with other character for a change Probably I will be working on the Kate and Ashley's content. I miss them. 3) Some small improvements for the previous content. I need to add a little tiny interaction between Melanie and Sebastien so that I would be able to start a new event with him in the countryside. So. As I said I am already working on this plan and I hope to release all this in about 2 weeks. September 27. I'm going to keep you informed on my progress. View attachment 2042463 View attachment 2042464 View attachment 2042467
enyo said 2 weeks means 2 years

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Am I just unaware here? Or is something going over my head? Tried playing this and its like a swiss cheese of a game, things suddenly end or are missing, like when I tried talking to lucy in the bathroom as directed by notifications, then after the 6th there's no interaction links?? So I looked at the scripts and there are just non-existent scene links? Or am I an idiot and missing something?

lucyFH.jpg

• Wow

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought the Mel/Mark scene was just oral.
With Tiff I thought the MC stopped before penetration.
Never let the rape scene play out. Couldn't do it.
it was full dick says hello to pussy and guess who was watching it. :p
there is or was option to continue at least when i last time played game since start.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am I just unaware here? Or is something going over my head? Tried playing this and its like a swiss cheese of a game, things suddenly end or are missing, like when I tried talking to lucy in the bathroom as directed by notifications, then after the 6th there's no interaction links?? So I looked at the scripts and there are just non-existent scene links? Or am I an idiot and missing something?
might be leftovers from pre-reboot version or upcoming scenes not yet added to game.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
might be leftovers from pre-reboot version or upcoming scenes not yet added to game.
that was my first guess, but it seems weird because there are clearly more scenes not commented out with say Lucy after the bathroom and bedroom talks, but that's all I have without manually jumping.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that was my first guess, but it seems weird because there are clearly more scenes not commented out with say Lucy after the bathroom and bedroom talks, but that's all I have without manually jumping.
if 1 of twins, there's more scenes with her during late evening/night, she and seb watch hentai together.

with roomie not much besides bathroom etc talks.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
if 1 of twins, there's more scenes with her during late evening/night, she and seb watch hentai together.

with roomie not much besides bathroom etc talks.

Ok thanks, yeah I already finished those twins ones, all the bathroom and morning massage ones, so I guess that's it :(

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
ah my mistake before, those commented out links were from an old version - it still works now but the flow path is extremely convoluted, and doesnt match up with the idea of showing the player something like "mission: 5/6" - because those progressions will be abruptly broken then you'll need to talk to others then resume.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi, Everyone ! Sorry that I've kept you waiting without news. I was so caught up in working on the new update that I forgot to tell you my plans. So. Here is the plan on which I will be working in this order: 1) Finish John's event. 2) Make ecchi scene with Melanie picking apples and neighbor's watching. 3) Make an interaction where Tiffany is visiting uncle Barry and Amelia. 4) Make new interaction - family dinner. 5) Make 1-st stage of Tiffany's event at night with John. 6) Make ecchi mini interactions with John. 7) Make interactions with John, Barry or other characters depending on your choices. 8) Finish lake events. (the biggest task) Additional tasks: 1) Introduce side images 2) Make an event with other character for a change Probably I will be working on the Kate and Ashley's content. I miss them. 3) Some small improvements for the previous content. I need to add a little tiny interaction between Melanie and Sebastien so that I would be able to start a new event with him in the countryside. So. As I said I am already working on this plan and I hope to release all this in about 2 weeks. September 27. I'm going to keep you informed on my progress. View attachment 2042463 View attachment 2042464 View attachment 2042467
why i can't see any of this vacation thing in the last updates?? means that old saves won't work?? cuz i have all events done and the message this will continue in next update...i loaded an old save..and last 2 updates show me next to 0 new content

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes