cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there already Sharing Content ?
well sorta 1 if sees seb (mc) loving tiff's mother and then allowing her to have sex with hubby.

I don't mean just rape. I mean too things like the sex between MC and a lesbian student that whore herself in exchange of power over her classmates in The Headmaster.
no, atm only 1 sexscene and it's with secretary (or whatever her title is) who falls in love on mc after mc has sessioned her enuf.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
well my reasonable requests have usually have been rejected so stopped it.
Mods give a shit what we think or want even when we are right. Years ago I made a thread that now is useless but is still "active" I requested they delete or close that thread and they denied the request. That tells you everything.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
I'm gonna play this game when it'll be finished. I couldn't move forward with events for some reason, even save editor didn't help. So currently is removed, gonna wait.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's a great game as everyone knows. but I will play it only when it's complete or maybe when it has a lot of content with a lot of sex scenes with the two twins :WeSmart:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what new contents? it's been 2 updates released and i don't see any new content...so what?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it's family vacation updates.
uhm don't get it sry...what vacation? didn't see anu option for that...maybe because i loaded last save?? but it worked fine and had the massage section with ashley new..but nothing else..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
uhm don't get it sry...what vacation? didn't see anu option for that...maybe because i loaded last save?? but it worked fine and had the massage section with ashley new..but nothing else..
well i haven't played since .37 and somewhere around the end tiff's parents and tiff left on family vacation and since then they have been there so .38.x updates focus that at least for a while.

Dec 14, 2021
Hi, Everyone ! Sorry that I've kept you waiting without news. I was so caught up in working on the new update that I forgot to tell you my plans. So. Here is the plan on which I will be working in this order: 1) Finish John's event. 2) Make ecchi scene with Melanie picking apples and neighbor's watching. 3) Make an interaction where Tiffany is visiting uncle Barry and Amelia. 4) Make new interaction - family dinner. 5) Make 1-st stage of Tiffany's event at night with John. 6) Make ecchi mini interactions with John. 7) Make interactions with John, Barry or other characters depending on your choices. 8) Finish lake events. (the biggest task) Additional tasks: 1) Introduce side images 2) Make an event with other character for a change Probably I will be working on the Kate and Ashley's content. I miss them. 3) Some small improvements for the previous content. I need to add a little tiny interaction between Melanie and Sebastien so that I would be able to start a new event with him in the countryside. So. As I said I am already working on this plan and I hope to release all this in about 2 weeks. September 27. I'm going to keep you informed on my progress. 8.png 11.png 14.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
plans? yes.

with those plans next update should be 38.5 or 39 but we'll see.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes