Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Anyway, at least one (or perhaps a few) review mentioned that the later version of this game was revamped/re-made so that it toned down heavily major 'corruption' stuffs compared to the legacy version (which was somehow adorned as the 'true original' form of the game). I am wondering if there is some kind of a 'time machine' to get this legacy version?:unsure:

Thanks in advance.
Unless someone here has it or you use the Wayback Machine to find an old link, I doubt it.

The renders and the girls looks amazing! could somebody tell me please (if there is or will be) content with her? View attachment 2031399
Since that is the object (obsession) of the MC, yes you will be seeing her a lot.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Again, don't make any non-factual claims.

There's no legal requirement that you have to be of sound mind to purchase anything, whether it's as simple as a can of soda or candy or more valuable as real estate property. It only becomes an issue if there's a dispute of the purchase afterwards.
Uhm wrong. Yes the issue becomes apperant in a dispute afterwards.
And in the settlement of the dispute it is then declared that the transaction
should not have happend in the first place and is reversed.

Again according to the local rules and regulations of my country as I pointed out.

So according to your logic a committing a crime is OK unless you get caught?

As for your legal guardian point, it's utterly gibberish. Even for someone totally of sound mind but under the age of majority, a parent is a legal guardian. So what you are saying is that anyone under the age of majority cannot even go buy a snack on their own without first obtaining legal consent.

That is something that even the most totalitarian country doesn't do.
Again you are wrong if a minor makes a purchase and the parents are not OK with it
that purchase has to be reversed.

As I also pointed out according to the rules and regulation in my ountry.
And that also implies that I did not say that you are wrong if the rules are different in your country
and that I do ackknowledge the existance of different rules in different countries.

But again you seem to have simply ignored that.

Not to mention that I gave you an example of what I with my limited knowledge
of the english language meant with legal guardian when I said that it applies
to mentally handicapped people. I think the porper word is legal custodian
but you could have gotten my meaning if you wanted.

But YOU seem to twist and partially ignore my postings to try to prove some point
you want to make about me.

What is your issue mate? Just trying to grief me? Did you have bad day?
Didn't mom make your favorite dinner?

So again you masterfully won this internet arguement by ignoring or misreading
what I wrote on purpose and thus I declare you the superior being.

So I am ending this. Hope you are happy now and have a good day.

Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
How old are this Girls in this Game ?
and why do they not know what sex is ?
and why are Mothers always so damn stupid, talking too thos Daughters, like they are fucking 5.
Sorry but i dont get it.
btw i like they girls, Specel Tiffany and Ashley. ok Kate are nice too.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well. I really disliked it the first time I played it, but after the dev fixed that its now a quite good sandbox game.
can a sandbox be good? well, theres this clicking around that is annoying, but it could be worse.
the last update is actually quite good and we are starting to get somewhere. but 4 years of production I feel we have so much more to explore that Im not sure we will ever get there. I like slow, and I would like it if this was maximum 2 years of produection. so yeah, its slow. but hopefully now we are getting somewhere so each update should get more and more sexual.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I've gone through the update now.... but have not noticed anything new? Did I miss something or is this just a fix from the last update? :unsure:

Reactions: barosso

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
havent checked this in awhile is there already sex scenes?
there is 1 as of .37.

How old are this Girls in this Game ?
and why do they not know what sex is ?
and why are Mothers always so damn stupid, talking too thos Daughters, like they are fucking 5.
Sorry but i dont get it.
1. 18 or over
2. well tiff's case is that bit sheltered, ashley and kate have lived with eachother since ..........
3. for some moms daughters and sons will always be their little babies.

Did the developer removed the ntr?
never actually had it but due some fana......... luna........... idi......... moro........ ppls tag had to be added and later dev removed most hints to that but mods haven't removed tag.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
never actually had it but due some fana......... luna........... idi......... moro........ ppls tag had to be added and later dev removed most hints to that but mods haven't removed tag.
i see, so basicly this game was probably will end up come a harem? :unsure:

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
Why is the PC version of the game at 1.38 and the android version at 1.38.1? Was there a bugfix that only applied to the android version, or has the PC version simply not been patched? Should I wait for the PC version to update, or am I good to go now?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes