Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I would love to know too lol if there was any change or I must have done some wrong way because I stopped at the same previous version that I played :FacePalm::KEK:
I have the same problem, I remember playing this game, I see the date on my old saves more than a year ago and the game really looks the same. This is a common thing unfortunately, looks like there is a big group of people that are very easy to take advantage of as supporters and no matter how lazy a dev gets they will still pay money, not realizing they are actually enablers of such scams.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
FOCUS DEVELOPER FOCUS , main branches th Branche if so at most , FOCUS on the main girls

OTHERWISHE as this is going now

2030 for some completion OR no even

• Haha
Reactions: Eticketjedi

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I have the same problem, I remember playing this game, I see the date on my old saves more than a year ago and the game really looks the same. This is a common thing unfortunately, looks like there is a big group of people that are very easy to take advantage of as supporters and no matter how lazy a dev gets they will still pay money, not realizing they are actually enablers of such scams.
It sure seems that games that take seven months to update like the one on my Hard News cover or it can take up to a year for at least an hour to play :ROFLMAO:

PokerMastr

Nov 23, 2019
Amazing game, first class renders, events are well written. Could be up with the top games if the developer took this seriously.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
The forum is in full white knight mode again trying to save maidens
that didn't ask to be saved.

People that are able to pledge via paytroen have to be legally of sound mind.
Otherwise they would not have the means like credit card or an income
to spent money by pledging. That also means that those people
know what they are doing and do it out of their own free will.

So saying that they are getting milked, is you insulting them
by basically calling them stupid.

Seriously what do you think gives you the right to do any of that?!

So maybe go and help out for a day in your local animal shelter instead.

THAT would actually be meaningfull and even do some good.
classical miss... there are books and books of legaly sane people with credit cards being manipulated, sending money to nigerian princes, giving money into ponzie scheme, old retired people being cheated...
not to mention most notorious psychopaths with nice jobs and golden visas or black amex

so anyone has right to warn people: hey, you've been milked, cheated, manipulated... if you decide to ignore that is up to you. but, you are annoyed and throwing piles of shit on people that gave their opinion. classical stockholm syndrome

why so much yelling?

btw... animal shelter for those who dared to question this dev's motive. nice hallmark-movie-style pathetic touch. world would be nicer place if supporter of such devs rather give money to your animal shelter

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Massive download for some one who does not have Mega. Fastest I can find is Anon file at five plus hour wait time.... Hope I like the game.

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
loved this game from the start but 4 years on where are we,could have should have been a classic but dev choices/updates have ruined this for me may check in a few years:(
What is sadness for you? If a developer wants, he develops a game. If he doesn't want to, he stops developing. You, and people like you here on the forum, who whine and act up, remind me of a small child who threw himself on the floor in a toy store and threw a tantrum in the hope that his mother would not stand it and still buy him a toy car he liked. People like you mask their annoyance that updates are not coming out as soon as you would like with an imaginary concern for the well-being and good name of the developer. He did not ask you to take care of him, go ahead, draw yourself a visual novel and play with it.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

I have been really thinking about trying this game especially after checking out the description and promo pictures. However, after reading some of the reviews and reading the last few pages of comments on this thread made me think otherwise :p. I think I will just keep an eye on this;), who knows it might get better in future releases.

On a related note, the major dissatisfactions of the game seems to be (or at least appears to me): lack of contents, inconsistent release cycles and the allegation that the dev is milking:unsure:. I have just been to this thread today so I have not idea but it just seems illogical that a game of 4 years lacking contents? Perhaps not everyone agrees on what is to be considered as contents?:unsure: About the last two, I believe that happened to almost all developers, only on a varying degree of intensity.

Anyway, at least one (or perhaps a few) review mentioned that the later version of this game was revamped/re-made so that it toned down heavily major 'corruption' stuffs compared to the legacy version (which was somehow adorned as the 'true original' form of the game). I am wondering if there is some kind of a 'time machine' to get this legacy version?:unsure:

Thanks in advance.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The renders and the girls looks amazing! could somebody tell me please (if there is or will be) content with her? 1662612587831.png

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes