cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no lollies and pregnancy tags. what kind of "best corruption" can we talk about here?)
well there is 1 semi loli (not loli as looking like 8 years old), corrupting that older woman and and twins he meets to do naughty things.

Tough competition for Milkman of the Year
What about Wife and Mother, Female Agent, Jessica O'Neil, Milfy City....?
hey don't bash scamstor, he promised that milfy shitty will be finished in january 2023 and his new project is 40% ready. :p

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
loved this game from the start but 4 years on where are we,could have should have been a classic but dev choices/updates have ruined this for me may check in a few years:(

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Sorry mate but I didn't change jack shit. Always said the same thing.
Did change the wording since I was under the impression that you
didn't understand me. Which seems the be the case.

In order to make any binding deals whether it's just buying a can of soda
in a supermarket to buy property you have to be legally of sound mind.

The opposite of that is having a legal guardian whitout whose consent
you can not make any binding deals. Not even buying candy.
That goes for mentally handicapped people.

At least in my country.

So in order to make a binding deal with paytreon you have to fall in first category.

Folk who have a legal guardian in my country do not have the means to pledge to
paytreon.

That's all I ever said.

I don't get why you seem to not want to understand that. :unsure:
Could be a language thing since english is not my native language
but I don't think I was writing utter gibberish.
Again, don't make any non-factual claims.

There's no legal requirement that you have to be of sound mind to purchase anything, whether it's as simple as a can of soda or candy or more valuable as real estate property. It only becomes an issue if there's a dispute of the purchase afterwards.

As for your legal guardian point, it's utterly gibberish. Even for someone totally of sound mind but under the age of majority, a parent is a legal guardian. So what you are saying is that anyone under the age of majority cannot even go buy a snack on their own without first obtaining legal consent.

That is something that even the most totalitarian country doesn't do.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
all traces of ntr was removed long ago, partial ntr is if let's what's her name to get raped but if does so then she ain't potential li and therefore no ntr.
if thats the case why the ntr tags?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if thats the case why the ntr tags?
old tag, mods won't bother to remove it, partially cause what's her name can get raped.

there wasn't much even originally, that old dude in cafe caressed paralyzed girls legs when she was distracted.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
all traces of ntr was removed long ago, partial ntr is if let's what's her name to get raped but if does so then she ain't potential li and therefore no ntr.

wouldn't encouraging Mel to mess around with Mark kind of qualify too?

I don't give an f so I don't really keep up with the terminology

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wouldn't encouraging Mel to mess around with Mark kind of qualify too?

I don't give an f so I don't really keep up with the terminology
well that's if ntr definition is as wide as avg black hole and if seb loves mel and and up-to-now (0.37) he doesn't love her.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
well that's if ntr definition is as wide as avg black hole and if seb loves mel and and up-to-now (0.37) he doesn't love her.
That makes sense. I'm just going to go back to laughing when someone brings it up every 10 posts.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
old tag, mods won't bother to remove it, partially cause what's her name can get raped.

there wasn't much even originally, that old dude in cafe caressed paralyzed girls legs when she was distracted.
no probs have asked mods to remove ntr tags :)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Please, someone can explain me what was updated in this version ?
I would love to know too lol if there was any change or I must have done some wrong way because I stopped at the same previous version that I played :FacePalm::KEK:

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes