indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
continue playing where prev. save from 0.37 ended.
seems loading old save cut of new content..i can't ghet any new content nor this vacation thintg..i'm always stuck with the usual TV scene with the 3 of them with Sebastian playing with vicky from behinf the cvouch..nothing more

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seems loading old save cut of new content..i can't ghet any new content nor this vacation thintg..i'm always stuck with the usual TV scene with the 3 of them with Sebastian playing with vicky from behinf the cvouch..nothing more
i guess it's outdated mod so try this w/o any mods or translations.

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
I've just started playing this game, and so far I like it, got as far as meeting Lucy and her baseball bat, <-ouch! and then saved and exited the game after the police showed up, and started adding mods on the main page, got back and made sure the gallery and the rename MC mod worked, then discovered that you can rename the npc's and the changes are somewhat permanent, unless you go back and reset them all, and so I did a couple and well ...... I kinda got carried away

Lucy to Lucky <- just to be sarcastic, as it looks like her hole life as been a complete opposite
the twins to Kyra-(wheelchair) and Kira <- I like those 2 names for female twins
Jane to Anna
Mark to James
Melanie to Kim
Tiffany to Trish
MC to Kirk

• Thinking Face
Reactions: elsanna_iduna

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev gives thinking face emoji on my post about sexscenes. feels weird.

total scenes as of .37: 4. secretary, hubby+wife (seb watches it), tiff gets raped (seb doesn't rescue her), seb takes tiff's virginity after he rescued her (bad option, consequences unknown).

Reactions: Eticketjedi

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
ingame has.
where in game? cause i cant seem to find any, unless you mean those "hints" that you can click on the characters? cause those does not rly give much info about how to do stuff or what to choose in conversations.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
The developer has started to give regular updates.

So far, they are small, but excellent.

Can Enyo change? Is it possible?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where in game? cause i cant seem to find any, unless you mean those "hints" that you can click on the characters? cause those does not rly give much info about how to do stuff or what to choose in conversations.
should be enuf since others have got to end of .37 (dunno what .38 has since haven't played it). choices should be obvious considering mc is supposed to corrupt them.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

xmrrobotx

May 13, 2019
When the update comes, there is no scene other than the photos that were here before the game. It's been a long time since the game came out, but we haven't seen a single sex scene(NTR sex scene). I'm now waiting for good scenes from the game creator. I am aware that the game should progress slowly and that the subject should work well. but the game has already progressed very slowly and I have no patience anymore. I'm sure no one is happy with this situation. game creator, please hear our voice and respect us.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
should be enuf since others have got to end of .37 (dunno what .38 has since haven't played it). choices should be obvious considering mc is supposed to corrupt them.
Along with what cxx said, the fact is we don't know what any choices will lead to. There's barely any progression for any of the girls as it is. While there are a couple scenes that change, there is no long term roadmap of where things end up. Considering the only updates in the last year have really only focused on one girl, and not the MC at all, I figure it will be a few years before we really have any idea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:giggle: Hi guys, I haven't played for a while, I would like to know if there's a lot of content now with the wonderful Tiffany

Dec 14, 2021
Hi, Everyone ! I made great progress with the last event of the update and kinda got carried away again. So for the last 3 days half of the time, I was coding and the other half was working on Tiffany\John event. I came very close to finishing it but the coding is still not done. The coding will take me about 2-3 days I think. I decided not to release an update in a 2-3 days but instead, I will take 6 more days to finish this event and everything else that I promised to release in the update. So. The update is delayed by 6 days. 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes