H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Love the direction of the twins, and mom and daughter, not so hip on Grandpa but need to wait a while since um certain things have not progressed with them enough and cant easily replay or do more with the secretary yet.

Reactions: aladefenix

Brownfluffy

Jan 19, 2021
With this , im concluded that enyo is just scamming patreons. not only ignoring self-datelines that he gave , he even ignored patreons for past 2 weeks already without giving any explanation and believe me he will give a half-ass sorry notice like he done it before so why bother subscribing to him any longer ? he just going to suck up more of y'all bucks at this point

Reactions: Principal14

Principal14

Sep 8, 2018
With this , im concluded that enyo is just scamming patreons. not only ignoring self-datelines that he gave , he even ignored patreons for past 2 weeks already without giving any explanation and believe me he will give a half-ass sorry notice like he done it before so why bother subscribing to him any longer ? he just going to suck up more of y'all bucks at this point
You will see by Thursday at the latest he will post again so that his remaining patrons will pay again. It is clear that he is only after other people's money. As far as I know the recent game updates have been of minimal value so I'm just guessing don't believe everything he says. Not only does he lie to his Patreons, but to everyone who has remained loyal to him, slowly they should also realize that it's all just hot air.

Dec 14, 2021
EnyoСегодня, в 3:50
[Changelog]: V0.39.1 beta -Big introduction to the country side with a lot of interactions: ecchi tiny scene with Mia; John and Barry introduction etc. (content of other versions, v0.38 and 0.38.1) -"Living room cleaning with John\Tiffany" event is now finished. -Ecchi scene with Melanie picking apples. -Introduction scene with Barry. -Tiny family lunch scene. -New John\Tiffany event. It stops right at the most interesting place though.

Last edited:

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
But the download link title says V0.38.1 beta ??

EnyoСегодня, в 3:50
[Changelog]: V0.39.1 beta -Big introduction to the country side with a lot of interactions: ecchi tiny scene with Mia; John and Barry introduction etc. (content of other versions, v0.38 and 0.38.1) -"Living room cleaning with John\Tiffany" event is now finished. -Ecchi scene with Melanie picking apples. -Introduction scene with Barry. -Tiny family lunch scene. -New John\Tiffany event. It stops right at the most interesting place though.V0.39.1 beta

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes