Jul 22, 2020
Wait, you need to donate every chapter to get the unlock? Once you've completed a chapter or two you're locked out?
no no that is not the case and i am sorry i made you think that. No simply put the limit raises each chapter but if you truly feel like it you can just save up the coin and donate it all in CH 4 with no problem

Reactions: X3h0n

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Someone here defeated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?? that absorption power is annoying and you are alone without help.

I should make a LOT OF DRAWS to be able to defeat him? Dance, Blaze or Flowing.. Which style is better against him?

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2020
Someone here defeated
?? that absorption power is annoying and you are alone without help.

I should make a LOT OF DRAWS to be able to defeat him? Dance, Blaze or Flowing.. Which style is better against him?
I found draws to be helpful where you can't avoid the hit at all but it was also helpful to buy the 25% proc chance divine shield skill to allow some damage mitigation.
As for the specials I found it helpful to switch between dance and blaze though mostly stuck to dance for combo build up. Just whatever you do if you are sure you are going to take a hit try and make it his normal attack and not his special that crap can hurt like hell even with 90% defense reduction in effect

Reactions: vickze

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I found draws to be helpful where you can't avoid the hit at all but it was also helpful to buy the 25% proc chance divine shield skill to allow some damage mitigation.
As for the specials I found it helpful to switch between dance and blaze though mostly stuck to dance for combo build up. Just whatever you do if you are sure you are going to take a hit try and make it his normal attack and not his special that crap can hurt like hell even w
ith 90% defense reduction in effect
OK. Thanks for confirm some of my suspicious. I tried it 3 times and saw Dance useful and suspected that maybe making Draws I would avoid him turning too powerful...

This time I was able to defeat him... 1615237225514.png

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2020
OK. Thanks for confirm some of my suspicious. I tried it 3 times and saw Dance useful and suspected that maybe making Draws I would avoid him turning too powerful...

I am closely to the end. right? I have the 37 scenes.. Defeating him everything ends the next day?
The game has no real ending it just is an open sandbox afterwards but you will get nagi to play with much as you like

Reactions: vickze

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
The game has no real ending it just is an open sandbox afterwards but you will get nagi to play with much as you like
Ah. OK.. Using the object that you said.The resurrection one and Devil Acuicity I won this time.. It was useful talk with you.

All the time with DANCE style.

His absorption power did not gave me problems this time.

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
Help please, i'm stuck at chapter 3 after defeating gil, there is no event marker, what should i do? The save say 'beneath the church', how the hell i get inside?

Jun 15, 2018
my heart... why does a main antagonist of a hentai game make me cry?
that time when rogue says I love you to her..
this hurts.. it hits way too close too home.. godammit please tell me we're getting a sequel so that I can see her smile again

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oblastbynorth

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
my heart... why does a main antagonist of a hentai game make me cry?
that time when rogue says I love you to her..
this hurts.. it hits way too close too home.. godammit please tell me we're getting a sequel so that I can see her smile again
Direct sequel? Probably not.
The characters appearing in another game set in the same universe? Of course, that's the dev's style.

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
what does lewd mind from the robot store do? and how can I unlock the secret morning scenes?

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
what does lewd mind from the robot store do? and how can I unlock the secret morning scenes?
havnt played this in awhile but iirc lewd mind lets you h the girls outside and secret morning scenes are unlocked when bringing a heroin to ur bed and using the perfume jar (i think thats what its called), it requires getting repaired by the shop top left of the map. you will need a large rinel ore that you get for fully completing/unlocking all menu items in the pub/bar.

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
havnt played this in awhile but iirc lewd mind lets you h the girls outside and secret morning scenes are unlocked when bringing a heroin to ur bed and using the perfume jar (i think thats what its called), it requires getting repaired by the shop top left of the map. you will need a large rinel ore that you get for fully completing/unlocking all menu items in the pub/bar.

Thanks for the reply.
I don't think lewd mind is the one that lets you have outdoor sex, since the description states that it requires the crest that unlocks outdoors sex wherever whenever, thanks for the instructions on how to unlock the scenes!

Fp9

Aug 14, 2017
I can see the potential of a sequel there are still some lose ends with the church and the ugly bastard nation and pretty sure the daughter will seek revenge and based on the story so far I feel like your mom is the former maid of Miria considering she mentioned how rouge looks similar to her maid and your mom also used to work in a noble house until she get kicked out which she assume is because of the baby but that might just be her assuming it was the baby and no other reason.
I agree with what you wrote and add more points to be explored for a continuation. Like for example...
Well ... I liked the story so much that I even made my first comment. I hope there will be a continuation of that game, which I think one of the best in terms of history. And sorry for my english, it is not my native language.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes