Jul 22, 2020
I do not know how to post this in the review section but here I go.
This game is fun actually fun if you are looking for a decent plot and long game time this is the one for you.
The combat is actually interesting, I cannot even begin to count the number of times I have played a game and very quickly found a way to break the combat system to my advantage and yet with this game that is not possible. Oh sure you can try and get good Equipment to get the most out of your hand size but in the end you still need luck on your side for the cards to give you what you need. If there is one complaint I have about this game it is that it can be really grindy and not very good at the rewards for it. You do not level up AT ALL, only your female companions do and while the first few levels are cake walks the last ones take a ridiculous amount of time to do later on. I have seen people recommend you buy the exp book but I never found it to be of much use.
The sex scenes are something different for certain as most if not all games I have played have had a anime style to the scenes or maybe pictures where only a few things change between dialogue, I will not lie I did not expect the greatest scenes going in but they were surprisingly good to enjoy and the amount of them is not small. It is very based towards Lolita based content so while there is a buxom Milf character your mostly going to enjoy her daughter instead and the next two main girls are not much better but again the animation kinda makes up for it.
Secrets in games are nothing new but hoo boy are there a fair number in this game. First off donate to Sebastian whenever you can and make bloody sure to buy his job gold double when it becomes available as this expedites the process of making money very quickly. You can only donate a certain amount per chapter so watch out when you change chapters as it may benefit you to do some money grinding before moving on. The reason for this is that when you hit the final threshold it unlocks a secret dungeon that gives you a really good piece of armor and an item that is super expensive, just remember to fight almost everything in the dungeon. Second even if it seems like a waste of rinnel buy all the fish guides if you dont want to actually fish for everything on the menu the reward is a bit odd and wont help in game but it is interesting to find. Thirdly and I cannot stress this enough BE VERY CAREFUL AGAINST THE SECRET BOSS I wont spoil much here but he can and will one shot you given any chance at all so yeah be very careful, succeed and your reward is the best weapon in the game.
All in all this game takes a while to get going I wont argue that and it feels like it takes a while to get any real boosters going but it is worth it in the long run and I will be saving this game in my to play again folder.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This game is fun actually fun if you are looking for a decent plot and long game time this is the one for you.
The combat is actually interesting, I cannot even begin to count the number of times I have played a game and very quickly found a way to break the combat system to my advantage and yet with this game that is not possible. Oh sure you can try and get good Equipment to get the most out of your hand size but in the end you still need luck on your side for the cards to give you what you need. If there is one complaint I have about this game it is that it can be really grindy and not very good at the rewards for it. You do not level up AT ALL, only your female companions do and while the first few levels are cake walks the last ones take a ridiculous amount of time to do later on. I have seen people recommend you buy the exp book but I never found it to be of much use.
The sex scenes are something different for certain as most if not all games I have played have had a anime style to the scenes or maybe pictures where only a few things change between dialogue, I will not lie I did not expect the greatest scenes going in but they were surprisingly good to enjoy and the amount of them is not small. It is very based towards Lolita based content so while there is a buxom Milf character your mostly going to enjoy her daughter instead and the next two main girls are not much better but again the animation kinda makes up for it.
Secrets in games are nothing new but hoo boy are there a fair number in this game. First off donate to Sebastian whenever you can and make bloody sure to buy his job gold double when it becomes available as this expedites the process of making money very quickly. You can only donate a certain amount per chapter so watch out when you change chapters as it may benefit you to do some money grinding before moving on. The reason for this is that when you hit the final threshold it unlocks a secret dungeon that gives you a really good piece of armor and an item that is super expensive, just remember to fight almost everything in the dungeon. Second even if it seems like a waste of rinnel buy all the fish guides if you dont want to actually fish for everything on the menu the reward is a bit odd and wont help in game but it is interesting to find. Thirdly and I cannot stress this enough BE VERY CAREFUL AGAINST THE SECRET BOSS I wont spoil much here but he can and will one shot you given any chance at all so yeah be very careful, succeed and your reward is the best weapon in the game.
All in all this game takes a while to get going I wont argue that and it feels like it takes a while to get any real boosters going but it is worth it in the long run and I will be saving this game in my to play again folder.
Click the stars.....the one u want to give....

Jul 22, 2020
Eh this game have male protag? i kinda drop the game since the game keep referring him as she and yuri is not my preference after trying it for a while (also since it is kagura game which is mostly yuri). well if it isnt yuri then i gonna try it again.
Not yuri the protag undergoes FTM transformation almost instantly in the beginning and never changes back

Reactions: inori_y

tienbinh

Jan 27, 2018
Can someone share me a save near or after the final fight?
I accidentally give up on the last boss fight and didn't save before that for a long period. I don't want to start everything again.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Eh this game have male protag? i kinda drop the game since the game keep referring him as she and yuri is not my preference after trying it for a while (also since it is kagura game which is mostly yuri). well if it isnt yuri then i gonna try it again.
You know, now that you mention it, it's really weird how the MC gets referred as a "she" for the first 15-20 minutes of the game and after the transformation everybody went "You were a girl? What are you talking about we all knew you were a boy all the time, duh".
I guess that in the japanese version they use neutral pronouns for the MC at first or something.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Regarding the tags "Male Protagonist" and "Female Protagonist"....
Just add both and also a "Gender Bender" tag since it's what happens.

BTw, how the heck do I get a fishing pole?

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Regarding the tags "Male Protagonist" and "Female Protagonist"....
Just add both and also a "Gender Bender" tag since it's what happens.

BTw, how the heck do I get a fishing pole?
buy it from ludu store. top left corner of first map

editL i think its called ludu store? i dont know

The Butler

May 3, 2017
buy it from ludu store. top left corner of first map

editL i think its called ludu store? i dont know
My problem is, it's not there...
I saw it there once but I didn't had money to buy, so I grinded for money and when I went back it wasn't there.
Even the MC mentioned being unable to make enough profit just by fishing even though I didn't have the fishing pole.
I thought I might have soft locked it and created a new game. Played a lil bit and the fishing pole wasn't available...
So for now I'm unsure what to do... keep playing on my more advanced game and wait for it to reappear or play on my new game hoping for it to appear.

On "Ludu Store" there are only 3 items.Sword Armor Shield(?).

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
My problem is, it's not there...
I saw it there once but I didn't had money to buy, so I grinded for money and when I went back it wasn't there.
Even the MC mentioned being unable to make enough profit just by fishing even though I didn't have the fishing pole.
I thought I might have soft locked it and created a new game. Played a lil bit and the fishing pole wasn't available...
So for now I'm unsure what to do... keep playing on my more advanced game and wait for it to reappear or play on my new game hoping for it to appear.

On "Ludu Store" there are only 3 items.Sword Armor Shield(?).
ah, ur in the wrong section. talk to the girl again and pick the general store. i think its the 3rd option? the bottom one

also its ironic that the mc mentions not making enough profit by fishing but fishing is actualy the best way to get money.

(white fall day makes it more likely to get higher quality fish and higher quality = more money)

Reactions: The Butler

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Most of the girls dont know the MC was female until later in the game
Replay the intro, the first time the MC is referred to by other characters the "she" pronoun is use.
I just find it interesting that's all.

Dranix007

Sep 3, 2020
iirc, from your home you can go two screens to the right to end up at the Wharf District then there should be a door on the far right you interact with, something in that area.

at night you go to the pub and speak to Layton. You can do it twice.
Thanks man, appreciate it

X3h0n

Jun 18, 2020
Wait, you need to donate every chapter to get the unlock? Once you've completed a chapter or two you're locked out?

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes