• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
Ugh i really like this style of game but i really don't like the dev after all the transphobic shit that was in the 3rd game

i don't know what's this dev think but he really should keep politics out of H-games
if you don't mind i would like to know which game and "shit" you are refering to, just to know if it's a game that i would want to play or not. i saw the warning about no politics, but i believe that simply asking about the name of a game and the contents of it should be okay ?

Niches

Dec 2, 2018
Err, is there a way yo play it in fullscreen if possible?
But the first impression seems quite right.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol so im curious with FtM transformation would this equate to trans since woman in male body, or trap since man in woman's clothes/look, or both lol im honestly curious which this would fall under out of pure curiosity

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
"Trap" is seen as a slur nowadays, at least in progressive circles, but both apply.
i know "trap" is a "bad" term to use now with the rise in er... gender equality i suppose i could say, but i wanted to dissect the tag past transformation a little lol and it is a tag you can search with so i decided to add it to the possibility's since both trans and trap are almost opposites but the same given the context with FtM but then i wondered if your originally a woman then become a man would trap still apply, ill admit im stoned and put a lot more thought into this then is required xD

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: raalg and kazacku

asdxc11

Oct 22, 2020
Is it the same game as this one ?

Both has the same name and character design, but something tells me that the game on DL seems to have more content due to slightly different name.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
i know "trap" is a "bad" term to use now with the rise in er... gender equality i suppose i could say, but i wanted to dissect the tag past transformation a little lol and it is a tag you can search with so i decided to add it to the possibility's since both trans and trap are almost opposites but the same given the context with FtM but then i wondered if your originally a woman then become a man would trap still apply, ill admit im stoned and put a lot more thought into this then is required xD
"Trap" (to my knowledge) refers to someone female or male presenting that has the opposite genitals to how they present.
"Trans" refers to someone who identifies as the opposite gender of their birth sex.

So the terms aren't inherently linked.

Edit: My point being that trans generally refers to someone whose gender is at odds with their body so while forced transformation isn't something one would encounter in the real world, the basic principle of (for example) identifying as a woman but being in a man's body is the same.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
"Trap" (to my knowledge) refers to someone female or male presenting that has the opposite genitals to how they present.
"Trans" refers to someone who identifies as the opposite gender of their birth sex.

So the terms aren't inherently linked.

Edit: My point being that trans generally refers to someone whose gender is at odds with their body so while forced transformation isn't something one would encounter in the real world, the basic principle of (for example) identifying as a woman but being in a man's body is the same.
lol i get that but your slightly splitting hairs, but ill leave it at that as this is stretching farther then i intended with my original post and i dont want to clog the thread

Reactions: gamer012345

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Really from my experience this forum seems to be full of nice ppl
I wish I could say the same. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but to me it's pretty 50/50. Sometimes I'll interact with the most chill person ever, then half an hour later I'll be dragged into a petty argument because someone (usually a donor or an arrogant "well-known member") disagrees with my opinion and wants to feel big online.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Oh god...So my irrelevant questions for the day is, Is the character really called Rouge and is it supposed to be rouge instead of Rogue?

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
So...what's the sexual content like?
I'd also like to know. The Steam page describes the mature content as "False Myth contains strong language," but that same Steam page also contains the tag "female protagonist" when it seems to be a male protagonist. I don't even mind games with no sexual content. I just want to know what to expect.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes