• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Damn u calling me out bro?
i do get what u mean though.
lol The irony is I had to like your post. Honestly I was half expecting to get attacked for my comment, which I guess can still technically happen. :p

Reactions: Lerd0

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's not "political" to discuss relevant tag/genre definitions; if you don't like those genres being defined then that's your personal issue and you should avoid kink-shaming at the very least.

But, it *is* Off-Topic to get away from the actual game content for too long. So, getting back to the actual game would be appreciated.

This site's tag definitions are openly available to peruse:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Karakura

Jul 6, 2018
So...what's the sexual content like?
I'd also like to know. The Steam page describes the mature content as "False Myth contains strong language," but that same Steam page also contains the tag "female protagonist" when it seems to be a male protagonist. I don't even mind games with no sexual content. I just want to know what to expect.
According to the DLsite page, all sexual content is pixel art.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Damn. Good to see more from this dev get translated. The protagonist's design is a little disappointing, though; I'm more of a Delta series fan, simply because I'm THAT sick of playing shotas no matter how much of an ugly bastard he is. That was the main reason I truly couldn't get into Poluluka, no matter how objectively good it was.

Apparently, in this one, you're playing a trans character? Which is fine, but it does hinder projection and he's still too pretty for my tastes. I guess I might still play it depending on these two factors:

1. How is the smex content? Scale and content-wise.
  2. How does the transformation work? Magical or surgery-type deal? Fully-functional dick? Still pre-op? Just so I know how well I might be able to project onto the protagonist.

alukard18

Apr 8, 2018
i am interested in character sprite is there program who made or is it custom made sprite? Where can i get similar character sprite like in this game?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Oh god...So my irrelevant questions for the day is, Is the character really called Rouge and is it supposed to be rouge instead of Rogue?
Given the protag used to be female but became male due to plot... Well, you get the idea.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Very very sad: I wanted the JAST USA version so that we don't deal with any Steam shenanigans!
If someone can buy that version, that would be AWESOME!
This is the same case as Meltys Quest.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
oh its that Delta guy traveling through time and space to commit crimes and turn girls into his sex slaves.

from the past games i can tell the gameplay isnt anything special but the animations and stuff are all nice.

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
You, know this and Ambrosia has been on Kagura's docket for a while, years now I believe. So it's nice to finally see them get released. Maybe this is the year they'll finally clean up all the other old games on the list, I've been really looking forward to Demon Queen Melissa in particular since they first revealed it right after releasing Yukino.

Feb 2, 2019
Is it the same game as this one ?

Both has the same name and character design, but something tells me that the game on DL seems to have more content due to slightly different name.
It is the same game. Names change with the translation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Very very sad: I wanted the JAST USA version so that we don't deal with any Steam shenanigans!
If someone can buy that version, that would be AWESOME!
This is the same case as Meltys Quest.
Thing is, with the steam version you can instantly update it with newer patches for bug fixing (and yes theres already errors and issues with the game who would have guessed)

Jast version on the other hand u cant update it with said patches and will always be waiting for someone to post the latest version from there which may never come.

A good example would be RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel which is stuck at 1.01 exactly because its jast version and cant be updated.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Damn. Good to see more from this dev get translated. The protagonist's design is a little disappointing, though; I'm more of a Delta series fan, simply because I'm THAT sick of playing shotas no matter how much of an ugly bastard he is. That was the main reason I truly couldn't get into Poluluka, no matter how objectively good it was.
i think its kinda hard for people to make or draw male chars unless its a shota (unless its 3d style cause phew boy theres alot of 3d west stuff like that) or maybe odd to them to drawn an adult male? most of the time when hentai games do have the male its either some ntr levels of stuff or ugly guy or the main char dyining to monster girls/succubus never did understood why either eh.

tho not all of them are like that but a good amount is
and ya the tags confuse me a bit while playing but if they get turn into male ya ok that explains the tags

edit: yup storyline explains it all wellp huh

Last edited:
Reactions: Zyv
4.50 star(s) 21 Votes