Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
really cute game, amazing custom sprites, nice gameplay so far, cute plot, altho the MC is a bit feminine for my taste but meh its pixelart.
anyone got the issue of a misaligned cursor/grid when identifying dungeon items?

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Bruh this game has connections on that "Frontier of Sister Indulgence"? Cuz' it seems that there's that elder sister that was on the other game. Hope this game has a good gameplay and CGs.

Last edited:
Reactions: DogDoge

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Holy shit I love his other game Frontier of sister Indulgence so this one I guess would be eatremely good too, we even got some cameos from that game in that one so had to download and check it out
So this isn't the same game renamed by Kagura Games? Well I liked the first one. The amount of effort really was impressive I never saw pixel art with that much animation and expression, that has adult content. Except funny enough H-content was the only thing I didn't like since its pixel art I just didn't care about that portion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
really cute game, amazing custom sprites, nice gameplay so far, cute plot, altho the MC is a bit feminine for my taste but meh its pixelart.
anyone got the issue of a misaligned cursor/grid when identifying dungeon items?
my dumb ass thot the feather cursor point to its upper left diagonal... its the opposite.
feel so dumb

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So are there any scenes with the girls and other men? In the preview trailer on DLSite there's a scene where the white haired girl has been stripped and had her legs spread with a bald guy near her and another with the younger blonde haired girl lying down with what looks like cum leaking out of her mouth near a werewolf looking guy.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I will try it out here to see what's it like and surely buy it once I can afford it if that makes them also release Frontier. The only thing I'm not liking about Kagura Games, I totally forgot if it was like that before, is that you gotta register and give a lot of info just to grab a free patch. Of course you can just give them false info but it's annoying.

Thank you~

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
it seem like a good game but the mc look like a girl but the tag... male protagonist so is this mean shemale? definitely not gonna try first...

Railander

Oct 23, 2018
Can anyone recommend me a game here on the site that has this same art as in the game but with sexual scenes without being in pixels like this one?

Sorry for the english

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes