G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys first of all sorry for the problem you all faced and for late reply .
I hope you all forgive me.
This time i solved all the errors and i made the gallery mod of new version that is week 2 and it is working i had tested it 2-3 times . The last time you all face error because of one image was not defined that was my fault sorry.
So this time i am uploading all files in zip folder that you all just need to replace in original game folder as there are many scripts.Here is the link and i hope you all know that you have to cut files and folders in cheat zipand replace the in original game folder
Mega
Here is the new discord link of the server:

you can join freely . if you guys face any error just message me there.
thank you
Thanks dude i tested it and the gallery works but for some reason the language is russian in the gallery scenes.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Man i liked the game! But timeline of events is very confusing! In my opinion you exaggerated a bit in flashbacks, and also the transition of events happens almost out of nowhere. Besides a minor problem is that in almost no scene it is clear that the girl came, it bothers me just a little bit. But the renders are great! And the characters are hot. Good game. (Sorry for the bad english, brazilian schooling...)

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Man i liked the game! But timeline of events is very confusing! In my opinion you exaggerated a bit in flashbacks, and also the transition of events happens almost out of nowhere. Besides a minor problem is that in almost no scene it is clear that the girl came, it bothers me just a little bit. But the renders are great! And the characters are hot. Good game. (Sorry for the bad english, brazilian schooling...)
Thank you for the kind words!
About the timeline - at one point, all the individual stories will be collected by individual characters, on a map of the city, with the option to go through them separately. I'm not all good at it, some I've given up on for now (Hi Ellie), but I'm doing it as best I can.
(Sorry for the bad English, Slavic school, comrad)

Reactions: CainKova

filthynice

Oct 10, 2020
what a disappointment this game
mother and transsexuals
they are the only ones who get updates
what crap
almost a year of gaming and only 74 people are willing to pay
if you want to be successful and make a lot of money you are on the wrong path
Are you suggesting that the right path must align with your fetishes? Regardless of anyones fetishes, as long as immersion isn't broken then any form, path, or genre is consumable and has an audience so either enjoy it or don't but a narrowed interpretation of content grants your criticism little sincerity... Hope yall understand.. Peace out yo!

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes