PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
now that natasha been added to the game i think its better to ask if you want content whit "person A or B" as they appear insted of asking about all trans content at the start
im not in to sydney or eve and have ignored them in the last 2 ep, now i have to turn all trans off and (miss the natasha stuff i like to see) or do stuff whit them even if i dont want to
Perhaps I should
But the Natasha content will be related to Eva, and she in turn will be related to Sidney.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The new update only have futa or majority futa? Then I don't need to download since I turned futa off

Reactions: EJW

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The new update only have futa or majority futa? Then I don't need to download since I turned futa off
In recent updates, I've been trying to pay attention to different characters.
There's Emma and Claire and Jill and Futa (who wouldn't be without her).

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
really good update (as always), can u add some footfetish ? ;) thx panda<3
Please god no, that seems to be in every game on this site and it’s honestly so boring. Observe: not kink shaming! Absolutely nothing wrong or offensive about it, the most harmless and almost charming fetish there is, it’s just so ubiquitous. If Panda puts that in due to your request, I hope it’s optional.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Please god no, that seems to be in every game on this site and it’s honestly so boring. Observe: not kink shaming! Absolutely nothing wrong or offensive about it, the most harmless and almost charming fetish there is, it’s just so ubiquitous. If Panda puts that in due to your request, I hope it’s optional.
The trouble is that everything I do turns me on too (to a greater or lesser extent) But not legs, feet, etc. And doing things that don't turn you on is a bad idea.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes