RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It ends in the same scene as the v0-106 for me. Is the new content only for people that has trans enabled?

Code:
    if transcontent:
        jump d16SidnyinLibrary1

else:
        jump lasttitle1Classic
I think if there is new non trans content (which i believe there is based on labels below)the problem is there, but i dont exactly know which label i should jump to

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
It ends in the same scene as the v0-106 for me. Is the new content only for people that has trans enabled?

Code:
    if transcontent:
        jump d16SidnyinLibrary1

else:
        jump lasttitle1Classic
I think if there is new non trans content (which i believe there is based on labels below)the problem is there, but i dont exactly know which label i should jump to
I'm gonna check everything!

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
So I selected the trans content thinking fuck it. But post nut clarity I don't wanna see that stuff. Is there an option to cancel trans content after accepting in the beginning?

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
So I selected the trans content thinking fuck it. But post nut clarity I don't wanna see that stuff. Is there an option to cancel trans content after accepting in the beginning?
Just start newgame by pressing Lctrl))

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
The PC download section is a cluster fuck. week 2 Mega is dead Google downloads week 1 and 3 not 2. The torrent is one zip file so you can not tell what you are getting. Mega all in one is just that PC MAC Android others and patches.

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
now that natasha been added to the game i think its better to ask if you want content whit "person A or B" as they appear insted of asking about all trans content at the start
im not in to sydney or eve and have ignored them in the last 2 ep, now i have to turn all trans off and (miss the natasha stuff i like to see) or do stuff whit them even if i dont want to

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The PC download section is a cluster fuck. week 2 Mega is dead Google downloads week 1 and 3 not 2. The torrent is one zip file so you can not tell what you are getting. Mega all in one is just that PC MAC Android others and patches.
Thanks for the comment.
Corrected all links to Mega and Gdrive

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes