TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
I'm pretty sure I'm a Switch tbh. So... depends on what mood I'm in I guess :LOL:

Edit: On a more specific topic, I think I'd personally be down to suck some lady-dick. But taking it in the backdoor just isn't for me. I do remember getting to a part with the first trap (can't remember her name) where she asked the MC if he'd be up for that, and I wondered if telling her No on that one was going to have any kind of negative consequences outside of just not seeing those scenes. Like her feeling MC was a selfish lover or something.
yes they see you as a selfish lover, im not sure if the main futa will dump u over this, but where im at, if you refuse to "help" Eve out they will just walk away after yelling at you, I wish the sub route was a "extra" instead of a mandatory thing (which is how its done in other games) so i could still see the rest of the content...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
yes they see you as a selfish lover, im not sure if the main futa will dump u over this, but where im at, if you refuse to "help" Eve out they will just walk away after yelling at you, I wish the sub route was a "extra" instead of a mandatory thing so i could still see the rest of the content...
Well that sucks. "Oh, you're not comfortable doing everything that I want you to do? Well then aren't you a selfish piece of shit."

The irony lol.

So just to clarify: Are you saying that if you are willing to go down on them, but aren't willing to take it in the ass, then they still see you as selfish and dump you?

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Well that sucks. "Oh, you're not comfortable doing everything that I want you to do? Well then aren't you a selfish piece of shit."

The irony lol.

So just to clarify: Are you saying that if you are willing to go down on them, but aren't willing to take it in the ass, then they see you as selfish and dump you?
So, as far as im at, I dont do ANY sub things, so I wouldn't be able to tell you (seeing as i am not okay doing oral for them), sorry... Also yeah I treat futas as women+ a little extra, I don't suck off a girls strapon or like getting pegged, so i don't do it for futas either

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
So far as im at, I dont do ANY sub things, so I wouldn't be able to tell you, sorry... Also yeah I treat futas as women+ a little extra, I don't suck off a girls strapon or like getting pegged, so i dont do it for futas either
Gotcha. Well maybe they'll find just oral from MC "acceptable" when I play :ROFLMAO:

One thing I was always curious about though, that you may or may not know the answer to, and it's okay to spoil it for me if you do: Do you know if it's possible to end up having (as in dating etc) both the first trap and Eve? Or does one of them break up with MC for cheating?

Reactions: TM REDUX

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Gotcha. Well maybe they'll find just oral from MC "acceptable" when I play :ROFLMAO:

One thing I was always curious about though, that you may or may not know the answer to, and it's okay to spoil it for me if you do: Do you know if it's possible to end up having both the first trap and Eve? Or does one of them break-up with MC for cheating?
As far as i Know, until Eve left since i refused to "help" her out, they don't know, I am assuming since you have a harem at this point and all the other girls are fine with it so far that if you keep "servicing" them that you can have everyone and they will be ok with it. So far the ones that know are fine with it, so not sure why they would be different. If not, make sure to have saves, its a good reason to replay it anyway XD

Reactions: RabidSloth

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a small question about the Natasha video call in the gym locker room.
I know she will be the full dominant shemale goddess when it's time to play with her, but the send her a dick-pic choice leaves a small yet interesting question.

If I obey will she treat me like a good obedient boy-toy?

And will bargaining with her for more of her pics get me punished like a spoiled little bitch that she can easily turn me into?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Evokerr

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Got a small question about the Natasha video call in the gym locker room.
I know she will be the full dominant shemale goddess when it's time to play with her, but the send her a dick-pic choice leaves a small yet interesting question.

If I obey will she treat me like a good obedient boy-toy?

And will bargaining with her for more of her pics get me punished like a spoiled little bitch that she can easily turn me into?
The only thing I can say for sure now is that all your answers will be important and I will try to get you the full amount depending on your behavior.

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
For those who are feeling uncomfortable seeing the sub-sections of the game one suggestion:
Just imagine that it's someone else entirely beeing the sub there by keeping a "mental" barrier to the MC.
In my experience distancing yourself from the MC is pretty easy as the model (especially the face) is extremely different in comparison to the usual MCs in VNs.
As I had known a guy who looked quite similar to him - someone I greatly despised - I had the opposite problem as I had to mentally erase his face for the dom scenes in order to enjoy them.
As for his sub scenes I can just sit back and enjoy seeing a guy (who looks like someone I'm not particulary fond of) getting dominated by fairly attractive looking traps/trans woman (I'm not sure which desciption is appropriate here in english).

Last edited:
Reactions: PandaLoverGames

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
For those who are feel uncomfortable seeing the sub-sections of the game one suggestion:
Just imagine that it's someone else entirely beeing the sub there by keeping a "mental" barrier to the MC.
In my experience distancing yourself from the MC is pretty easy as the model (especially the face) is extremely different in comparison to the usual MCs in VNs.
As I had known a guy who looked quite similar to him - someone I greatly despised - I had the opposite problem as I had to mentally erase his face for the dom scenes in order to enjoy them.
As for his sub scenes I can just sit back and enjoy seeing a guy (who looks like someone I'm not particulary fond of) getting dominated by fairly attractive looking traps/trans woman (I'm not sure which desciption is appropriate here in english).
To each their own and whatever they enjoy, but I also do that to an extent. I play some games in a "self-injection" way (it's fun to pretend! lol). And there are other games where I'm just an outsider looking in, like watching a movie. Any games I play with a female protagonist is just me watching hot events play out. With male MCs it just depends on them and the game, for which "approach" I take. There are some things that just aren't my flavor though, regardless of how much the people on screen are enjoying it :LOL:

Reactions: Damien8d

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hey Panda, got a question for ya, since your not planning on ending this wonderful depravity anytime soon. I just have to ask, will you be putting a curvy BBW grade lass for us someday in the future? I'm not asking for huge fat lass, just one with PLUS SIZED CURVES!!! Women Like these maybe, if not that's fair, I just like to live in hope, and I LOVE BIG WOMEN!!!

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hey Panda, got a question for ya, since your not planning on ending this wonderful depravity anytime soon. I just have to ask, will you be putting a curvy BBW grade lass for us someday in the future? I'm not asking for huge fat lass, just one with PLUS SIZED CURVES!!! Women Like these maybe, if not that's fair, I just like to live in hope, and I LOVE BIG WOMEN!!!

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes