despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Idk man, Sydney contantly trying to fuck me and becomes sad when she can't, may be the reason I will start again and not interact with her. If Sydney like this, I wouldn't imagine Natasha. Even Eve sometimes try.

Also which Ellie is which, damn confusing :)

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Idk man, Sydney contantly trying to fuck me and becomes sad when she can't, may be the reason I will start again and not interact with her. If Sydney like this, I wouldn't imagine Natasha. Even Eve sometimes try.

Hmm, it's strange, everyone wants to fuck you...
Maybe you're the problem? Are you too sexy for the people around you? How do you live like that...

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! The timeliness is also greatly appreciated.
Looks like it's going to be adios from Sidney soon.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018

I get what you mean to an extent. I still have to replay the game and get caught up to see for sure. But the impression that I've gotten so far from some of the comments is that Sid and Eve act as if you either have to be a full bottom or you're "selfish". I'm down for sucking some lady dick, but am not into receiving anal. Heck, I'd even toss their salads, but I'm just not into being anally penetrated. It's not so much a matter of selfishness as it's a matter of what I am and am not into or personally comfortable with. If either of them get overly upset or cold with me just because I'm not into taking it in the ass then that is going to be pretty disappointing.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Looks like a solid...story? But... aren't those character models from Resident Evil? Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine? Just checking because... well not that I mind but yeah, how serious is this game anyways? I'm itching to play it, but not if it's some random m'n'f.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Looks like a solid...story? But... aren't those character models from Resident Evil? Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine? Just checking because... well not that I mind but yeah, how serious is this game anyways? I'm itching to play it, but not if it's some random m'n'f.
There is only one way to know

Reactions: Balpheron

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Sheeet.

So you don't know whether you used the character models from RE? :p

Hahaha! Grand! I'll play your game!
I think he meant you should play and find out.

SPOILER ALERT!!!! This game is ANYTHING but serious, in my opinion this is pure PERVERTED comedy.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I get what you mean to an extent.
I guess that's the problem of trans characters in general. Either they want to fuck you to death or they are starfishes. Moment you cross any of these soft lines, you are in complete opposite side of spectrum. You were top? Guess what since you sucked some lady dick, now you are bottom. Best possible scenario is switch. I think there was only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I saw that challenged this idea. There are levels of interaction. There maybe more games with this option but I don't remember now. Also people forgot about power bottoms. So a trans/futa character can be dominant bottom. So far I saw none.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Wait... so I'm not in for any surprises except that I right now found out that Lara Croft plays the momma!?
I wish. So far Jill & Claire from Resi are here, also 2 copies of Ellie from the Last of us 2.

Question and warning, do you like trap/transexual characters? (I for one LOVE them) Because this game currently has 3 of them

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stick with Lara and game her all the way .. everyone else is just a distraction to your true honey!
Wait... so I'm not in for any surprises except that I right now found out that Lara Croft plays the momma!?
I wish. So far Jill & Claire from Resi are here, also 2 copies of Ellie from the Last of us 2.

Question and warning, do you like trap/transexual characters? (I for one LOVE them) Because this game currently has 3 of them

• Haha

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I wish.

I don't dislike them to be fair. I once (junior high) dated a girl with a twin brother that was almost as effeminate as her, both in mind and body and looks. It does a number on you to be certain. So no nothing against them, I find certain types to be alluring although I'm mostly into the vanilla kind.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I don't dislike them to be fair. I once (junior high) dated a girl with a twin brother that was almost as effeminate as her, both in mind and body and looks. It does a number on you to be certain. So no nothing against them, I find certain types to be alluring although I'm mostly into the vanilla kind.
Fair enough, choosing to not have trans when you start will roughly cut the game in half by taking them out completely, you can still choose to ignore or say i'm not into that if you keep trans characters in at least.

• Love

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Very old trope in the games: a fem sexual predator gets easy access to pyssy in showers/latrines/beds.
Sleeping together is easyer to come by in girl on girl interactions than guy on guy.
Also .. many gay plots go the same: easyer to hustle a same sex person in the latrine/shower.
The talks of girls, even not connected girls talk about pussy and ass and tits just for fun.
Why are the girls so much into gay stuff?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I guess that's the problem of trans characters in general. Either they want to fuck you to death or they are starfishes. Moment you cross any of these soft lines, you are in complete opposite side of spectrum. You were top? Guess what since you sucked some lady dick, now you are bottom. Best possible scenario is switch. I think there was only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I saw that challenged this idea. There are levels of interaction. There maybe more games with this option but I don't remember now. Also people forgot about power bottoms. So a trans/futa character can be dominant bottom. So far I saw none.
Yeah I've noticed some double-standards there occasionally too (not on this thread, just in general every now and then). Such as if I, as a man, were with a woman, and she told me that she'd be up for doing absolutely anything with me except anal, and I kept pushing, giving her a hard time about it, trying to guilt her, etc. then I'd be seen (rightfully imo) as a jerk. However, at the same time, if I was with a mtf tans woman who wanted me to be on the receiving end of anal, or even a cis woman who wanted to peg me, and I didn't want to, then I'd still be the "selfish" one lol (according to some anyway).

But as I said before, I have no idea what it's actually like in this game yet. I do remember liking Sid but being way more into Eve. I'm hoping there's an option for a threeway relationship there. If there isn't, then I'd likely choose Eve. But hopefully Eve wasn't just a temporary side character strictly meant to test loyalty or something. That would be super disappointing for me. The new trans character isn't really my type. But I'd be more than happy to have Sid and Eve on each arm, so long as they don't demand ramming it in my backdoor that is :LOL:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Very old trope in the games: a fem sexual predator gets easy access to pyssy in showers/latrines/beds.
Sleeping together is easyer to come by in girl on girl interactions than guy on guy.
Also .. many gay plots go the same: easyer to hustle a same sex person in the latrine/shower.
The talks of girls, even not connected girls talk about pussy and ass and tits just for fun.
The original quote of "Why are they into gay stuff?" confused me. As in they were into watching two dudes going at it (which some women actually are). But if it's referring to lesbian stuff then I'd be more than down to watch them play together :love: . Whether I was involved or just watching. Preferably a bit of each.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes