PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Week 2 version .97 is not translated after this line and stays in Russian (Cyrillic) throughout the scene (minus one "yes"):

Then English for the next choice to see Claire or help Eve, whose scene is back in Cyrillic until the next prompt to:

or

...where it is English again.

Choosing to see Claire starts in English but then goes to Cyrillic after:

...until after the bathroom scene with Jill to:

The scene is English but back in Claire's apartment, with Jill as a maid, it goes to Cyrillic again after:

...until the next prompt in English.

The next scene with Eve is English until:

The next morning with Emma it's Cyrillic and for several scenes after until the next prompt with Olivia and Dan in the changing room where it's English for a few scenes until Emma says:

English through Sydney's shopping and then in the alley back to Cyrillic after "

...until back in Sydney's home.

Cyrillic again after Jill returns to the car in the parking lot:

...until:

...English until:

Please translate these and check the rest of the dialog. Thanks!
Week 2 version .97 is not translated after this line and stays in Russian (Cyrillic) throughout the scene (minus one "yes"):

Then English for the next choice to see Claire or help Eve, whose scene is back in Cyrillic until the next prompt to:

or

...where it is English again.

Choosing to see Claire starts in English but then goes to Cyrillic after:

...until after the bathroom scene with Jill to:

The scene is English but back in Claire's apartment, with Jill as a maid, it goes to Cyrillic again after:

The next scene with Eve is English until:

The next morning with Emma it's Cyrillic and for several scenes after until the next prompt with Olivia and Dan in the changing room where it's English for a few scenes until Emma says:

English through Sydney's shopping and then in the alley back to Cyrillic after "

...until back in Sydney's home.

Cyrillic again after Jill returns to the car in the parking lot:

...until:

...English until:

Please translate these and check the rest of the dialog. Thanks!
I double-checked everything and everything is fine.
Tips.
The current version of the second week is 0.103 and that is what you need to play.
You can download it from the links on the main page.
If it did not help, try to delete the old save and start over.

Eepsquared

Sep 20, 2021
I double-checked everything and everything is fine.
Tips.
The current version of the second week is 0.103 and that is what you need to play.
You can download it from the links on the main page.
If it did not help, try to delete the old save and start over.
Ah, OK. I'm playing it on so will ask them to upgrade their version. Thanks. Also, shouldn't the version number be 1.03 which comes after .97 instead of .103 which comes before .97? :unsure:

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Ah, OK. I'm playing it on so will ask them to upgrade their version. Thanks. Also, shouldn't the version number be 1.03 which comes after .97 instead of .103 which comes before .97? :unsure:
No, it's okay.
If you have any questions, it's better to ask them in Diskord, I answer them faster there

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes