Sep 16, 2021
but also, would definitely appreciate if anyone has any recommendations for games similar to this! rather enjoy the amount of trans/dgirls that is present in this game

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
but also, would definitely appreciate if anyone has any recommendations for games similar to this! rather enjoy the amount of trans/dgirls that is present in this game
It's hard to say, I have a group of fans of this in , jump in, maybe they will share their favorites.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 3 v0.109
Mega
Updated my unofficial Android port to Week 3 v0.109

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Havent tried this one in a good while,can anyone tell me if you can fuck Claire yet or any good content with her?
Thats pretty much the only reason i check this game

Radigast

May 11, 2019
Does the most recent version have all episodes or do I need to download all of them and progress from week to week.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Does the most recent version have all episodes or do I need to download all of them and progress from week to week.
No, these are separate parts and it is advisable to go through them gradually, but nothing prevents you from starting with the very last part (although you may miss the thread of the narrative)

Reactions: randos belgados

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
So I don't need the incest patch for android? It is already included. I realize there is no way to install it since the game doesn't have a folder on android.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes