msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Family Affair [v0.101] [PandaLover] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 658 MB / 435 MB - Family_Affair.Week2-0.101-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 624 MB / 401 MB - Family_Affair.Week2-0.101-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Hi CircleJerker
Can you please update this link for week 2. I believe its till v0.103. Thanks

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
So I don't need the incest patch for android? It is already included. I realize there is no way to install it since the game doesn't have a folder on android.
Yes, the patch is built into the version on the Adroid

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Any content with Claire?
or is he just a ghost character ignored by the developer?

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
The incest patch is great, but seem to sometime make the MC 'sfamily say strange things, like when the MC or Ellie say "Emma" instead of mom whereas they are her childs. Maybe Claire too (even if she hate Emma and would call her by her name rather than "mom.")

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The incest patch is great, but seem to sometime make the MC 'sfamily say strange things, like when the MC or Ellie say "Emma" instead of mom whereas they are her childs. Maybe Claire too (even if she hate Emma and would call her by her name rather than "mom.")
People don't always say "mom," sometimes it's enough by name.

she the best plz make it special
Nice avatar, where did you get it?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
At the risk of stating the obvious you do realise you're not the one taking it in the ass, right? Your character is and he's not an Elder Scrolls-esque blank slate but an actual character with a personality.

Self-insertion is a terrible thing.
opinions 2.gif

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
"2. Are the futa/trans paths optional?
Yes. At the beginning of the game, you can choose whether you want the game to have futa/trans content "

that's a negative ghost rider.gif

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes