Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Full MC Submission, calmed loving romance or even BETTER, Full MC submission + loving romance to Natasha is all I want for Natasha's path.

After breaking countless boytoys for whatever reason they occured her wrath, Natasha has finally met a willing submissive who could be the ONE, always ready and willing to WORSHIP her like the goddess she is, he yet also treats & talks to her like a lady.
Thats my #1 hope for a possible path with her.

Reactions: sickdude

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
will there also be a path where natasha "breaks" the MC?
Who knows...

Full MC Submission, calmed loving romance or even BETTER, Full MC submission + loving romance to Natasha is all I want for Natasha's path.

After breaking countless boytoys for whatever reason they occured her wrath, Natasha has finally met a willing submissive who could be the ONE, always ready and willing to WORSHIP her like the goddess she is, he yet also treats & talks to her like a lady.
Thats my #1 hope for a possible path with her.
Sounds like a solid plan!

colargol59

Jan 18, 2021
I'm disappointed. The characters are beautiful but the situations come up too quickly over sex and there is no challenge in trying to get a girl into bed. Everything seems too easy for the MC, he just has to say "hi, let's fuck?" and the girl says yes without any further ado.

Reactions: varkatzas666

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I'm disappointed. The characters are beautiful but the situations come up too quickly over sex and there is no challenge in trying to get a girl into bed. Everything seems too easy for the MC, he just has to say "hi, let's fuck?" and the girl says yes without any further ado.
Isn't that how it works for you?

• Haha
Reactions: Scotsman1989

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I made a quick fix for the traceback error for one line in Week 1 (It was missing a letter for the transition to work properly) as well as a typo. For you know, whatever reasons.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I made a quick fix for the traceback error for one line in Week 1 (It was missing a letter for the transition to work properly) as well as a typo. For you know, whatever reasons.
Hi.
What's the error? Can you elaborate on that

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Hi.
What's the error? Can you elaborate on that

It was just one letter missing in the code of the English translation in Week 1, here's the original:

Code:
# GG "Целый день быть в окружении милых,{w}упругих девиц, {w}но с мыслями только об одной..."
GG "All day long I've been surrounded by cute, {}juicy girls, {w}but my thoughts only focused on one..."

and here's the fixed code:

Code:
# GG "Целый день быть в окружении милых,{w}упругих девиц, {w}но с мыслями только об одной..."
GG "All day long I've been surrounded by cute, {w}juicy girls, {w}but my thoughts only focused on one..."
There are two instances of this line (Line 4468 and 7412).

Long story short, it should be {w}juicy girls and not {}juicy girls.

The other thing I fixed was just a typo where the second letter of a word should not have been capitalized. It's not really an error.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
It was just one letter missing in the code of the English translation in Week 1, here's the original:

Code:
GG "All day long I've been surrounded by cute, {}juicy girls, {w}but my thoughts only focused on one..."

and here's the fixed code:

Code:
GG "All day long I've been surrounded by cute, {w}juicy girls, {w}but my thoughts only focused on one..."
There are two instances of this line (Line 4468 and 7412).

Long story short, it should be {w}juicy girls and not {}juicy girls.

The other thing I fixed was just a typo where the second letter of a word should not have been capitalized. It's not really an error.
Thanks, I'll go fix mine too.

Reactions: LordMerek
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes