Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
a-ve-1.jpg

MC: Yah, Nat is done for, forgotten, out in the wild, not my business.

a ve -2.jpg

MC: When the girl I helped out and keep helping out and we click says that, who am I to go against it?

Certainly not a crep/stalker going around looking for trouble.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
View attachment 1929207

MC: Yah, Nat is done for, forgotten, out in the wild, not my business.

View attachment 1929208

MC: When the girl I helped out and keep helping out and we click says that, who am I to go against it?

Certainly not a crep/stalker going around looking for trouble.
There must be some deep meaning in this message, but we will probably never understand it.

Reactions: OkanSeven
Feb 17, 2022
So if we wish to pursue the trans content which is the primary focus of this game we are now punished with unavoidable NTR...ish content? So if we steer clear of the trans/futa characters we'll be in the clear of NTR? I'm personally here for the trans/futa content so it's a kind of a nut punch...

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
So if we wish to pursue the trans content which is the primary focus of this game we are now punished with unavoidable NTR...ish content? So if we steer clear of the trans/futa characters we'll be in the clear of NTR? I'm personally here for the trans/futa content so it's a kind of a nut punch...
You won't know unless you try it

Feb 17, 2022
You won't know unless you try it
Well I'm asking because if it's unavoidable I have no interest in pursuing the trans/futa characters. I understand the straight content isn't the focus, but I'll gladly take what I can get if I don't have to hit with unavoidable NTR, unless this whole project has shifted to a game that NTR will be abundant and unavoidable no matter who we pursue.

Theres tons of games to play out there but not a ton of great trans content so when I find one done pretty great like this is I just hope it steers clear of certain kinks but if that's "your" thing my search will have to continue elsewhere

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
I literally love this game. Any chance of a domme futa mommy to dick the MC down proper? Also, has the dev hinted at the kinda endings this game will someday (hopefully not soon) have?

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
When first talking to Kate at the coffee shop she refers to the MC by the default name rather than by the name I chose.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes