RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the game. Yeah i agree fuck Blizzard and diablo the mobile cassino. :ROFLMAO:

By the way just making sure but this update ends after the conversation between Sydney and Emma right?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
PandaLoverGames You should warn the mods so they can put the update in the "latest updates" page.
Personally, my opinion, redoing the interface is a very strange mod and these people probably have more important things to do

When first talking to Kate at the coffee shop she refers to the MC by the default name rather than by the name I chose.
During the conversation with Jill and Emma/Mom there is an error
Image 'd20ev5' not found

View attachment 1929932
Thanks for the tip, the problem will be solved in the next update

Played the game. Yeah i agree fuck Blizzard and diablo the mobile cassino. :ROFLMAO:

By the way just making sure but this update ends after the conversation between Sydney and Emma right?
Yes, this is the beginning of a new triple track (or not, if you chose otherwise)

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.113
Mega
Updated my Android port to week 3 v0.113

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Spoilered for those that are tired of seeing the endless arguments:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My proper, main comment:

Still one of my favorite VNs on the site, and with such a wide range of tastes. I think I've gone ahead and tried to get all of the content, thus far. The characters are likeable, the story is pretty good, and the interactions and jokes are great. Also glad it's not just outright abandoned like so many other attempts at this kind of scale. Will continue to follow.

One more thing, I think some of the lines may be jumbled as to who was speaking them in the cafe. I caught the gist of it, but it was a bit jarring.

Feb 17, 2022
Well as an NTR "disliker" I don't think this is "real" NTR, just voyeurism is more the appropriate term.

Although I am curious why the dev decided to dip their toe into turbulent waters by adding such content. Was it purely a business decision to entice a certain crowd to subscribe? We all know other characters have had sexual encounters before the MC came along but it's a big decision to "show" such encounters as opposed to a few lines of text instead. I would be curious to see if it had the intended effect and patronage went up or was it a misstep and lost support.

I really like this game and support on Subscibestar off and on when finances allow but honestly I am now hesitant to re-subscribe with the possibility of more hardcore NTR/cuck content coming down the pipeline in future releases. Maybe this was the devs plan all along and I just missed the memo.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes